Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #15 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
I love this deodorant, I’m a gel loving girl and honestly does so much for my armpits. With gel, it doesn’t leave my armpits dark, they look normal and clean. Lasts for 12 hours and it’s so great.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I ve been using this for years and I absolutely loved ve it , smells great gives me freshness right away
Kaitlyn J.
Carrollton
This deodorant has never failed at making me smell good even in the hottest and most stressful situations. The gel is clear and invisible.
Paola L.
Orlando, FL
This product does feel weird when you first apply it, but it dries quickly and it doesn't leave and white marks on clothing which is great.
Ana P.
This product I love very much especially the soft scent of vanilla and love that its gel and glides on smoothly.
Mini L.
I love Secret deodorant and won't use any other. I just can't trust another deodorant for coverage. I've tried others and always have embarrassing body odor.
Kelly J.
Van, WV
Love the scent and overall protective of this deodorant, but the gel can be a little less effective than a traditional stick deodorant.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Secret has been the brand is have been buying for many years. I have tried different deodorants, but I always go back to Secret. I got the clear gel the last time i bought deodorant. It wasn't overly priced and it works great. The smell isn't too strong and it works all day. I would definitely recommend buying secret compared to other more expensive brands (I personally think it works better)
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Secret is great. I have been using this since I was a little preteen. I use the gel because i wear tons of black. It definitely doesn't leave marks on your clothing or cake up into tiny rolls like white powder deodorant does. The only reason i give this 4/5 stars is because after a really hot day i do have to apply 2 to 3 times. Other than that it's great :)
Pamela G.
San Antonio
Love this product keeps you smelling fresh all day long .. Well worth the money and doesn't leave nasty spots on your clothes