Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Skyler A.
I hate this gel. It's horrible. It feels so wet and cold and sticky. The scent is great but it does nothing  honestly.  1/10. Don't recommend
Kim L.
This works really great! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. They have a variety of scents to choose from. I wouldn’t use anything else.
Courtney M.
Love this secret. Not only does it work well,even in nasty humid summer heat,but the scent doesnt interfere with any lotion or perfumes i might wear
MK R.
I like using the gel more then the solid because it doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes. For me it protects me more when I sweat then the solid.
Katrina S.
Virginia Beach
I have used secret for as long as i can remember has a great variety of sents reasonable pricing and works well for chasing around toddlers all day
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Works well. Nice formula. Good feel. Good scent. Nice staying power for most of the day. Not too strong. Not strong enough for Florida’s humidity
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
I love all of the Secret gel deodorants and I’ve been using them for years! They go on clear and do not stain at all. Long lasting, all day!
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
Gosto do cheirinho desses desodorante e afixacao dele.aunica coisa que nao gosto e que ele demora para absorver e fica aquela sensacao melequenta
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
Only deodorant I use. Never leaves me smelly. Goes on and stays on. Love the scent as well. I always get a two pack cause of the great pride deal
Sara L.
Nampa
The powders break me out really bad and plug my pours but the gel is great I feel dry and fresh all day with no wetness and doesn’t plug my pours