Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Marissa A.
Lafayette , IN
I love using these clear deodorants because I know it’s not going to leave my armpits white or transfer onto my clothes.
lizz c.
I really like the clear gels, I feel they work nicer and are lightweight and clean feeling. I slap really like the smell
claudia c.
united states
My daughter uses this one I like it but I don't wear it a lot she always gets this one the smell is good she recommend it
Rebekah H.
This is my everyday deodorant. It works really well, gets the job done. It smells really nice and the packaging is cute.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Only brand I use. Scent lasts all day. Not too strong. Love all the scent options as well. Great price & nice packaging.
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
I absolutely love this formula because it does not stain my clothes I wear black on a daily basis and I never get stains
Caroline C.
One of my favorite deodorants. I’ve been using it for years. Love all the scents. All smell good but aren’t overpowering
Smells go good the vanilla scent I buy this product too it depends the price I enjoy it thank you for making this product
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Keeps me smelling fresh, I love that it's a gel it smells great and is very effective. I think the price is great a well.
Meghan M.
Ham Lake
The gel formula is great! It easily glides on and dries fast. It keeps you smelling fresh all day even when working out.