Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Bridget B.
i love the clear gel deodorant from secret! they have tons of scents and most of them are amazing! this scent in particular is one of my favorites just because it smells so good. they’re priced pretty good and last for a long time. i like them because they’re cooling when you put them on and they last for longer than most women’s deodorant. the only problem is that they can leave weird stains on your clothes but those come out easily in the wash.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
I have been using this deodorant since I can remember! I will never use or try anything else. I love that it goes on and stays clear. For some reason I find it stronger than all the other stock deodorants I had tried before this one.
Ashauna C.
Falling Waters
I love vanilla scented anything and of course this isn’t any different. Well the scent is great light but not overly fake like not to sweet. It helps with me sweating under my arms. Also I like that it’s easy to put on and doesn’t dry weird after. The scent for me last all day. I only use secret deodorants, I’m not picky. They work for me and I have a active work/day to day life so I recommend grabbing a few from your local Walmart or Target.
Jasmine C.
Paterson, NJ
I LOVE the gel secret deodorant sticks. I have been using it for the last few months. I felt as though regular deodorant just wasn’t cutting it for me anymore and I wasn’t feeling fresh. I decided to try this and it saved me!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I have been using this product for many years. It is a great value for the money and lasts all day long. I love that it leaves nothing on my clothes and keeps me smelling good and clean. I will continue to bug this product!!!
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
definitely love this product! I am usually very sweaty and come with an odor! I didn't really wear deodorant before, but the odor just kept getting stronger! I also hate having the white stain on my armpit shirts, but with the gel you don't get that and you get a refreshing feeling. Love this deodorant and definitely going to repurchase again! The only down fall is that you don't get as much product, but a little goes a long way!
Christian F.
wellington
I get this for my daughter she love it I buy it every month for her it give her a great protection and the lasting is long the only bad thing is that the price is going up and up. But I will buy it for her every month
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
the o ky reason i’m giving this two stars is because i like the clear gel aspect of it! this deodorant loses its smell so fast and is not good for sensitive skin! will not be repurchasing this item again:(
Brianna R.
This deodorant works super well. I love that it goes on clear and I don’t have to work about it rubbing off on my of my dark colored clothing. It keeps me smelling fresh for hours. I also love this scent!
Natalie B.
New York City
Somehow the clear gel never dries half of the time and when it does it becomes white which beats the whole purpose of using a CLEAR gel. It is not long lasting and I will not be purchasing this again.