Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
This has been the only deodorant that I use. I only buy the clear because I never have to worry about it leaving streak marks.
Savannah K.
Frenchburg , KY
I love this deodorants scent and antiperspirant however I would love to find something just as effective that is aluminum free.
Bre B.
Jacksonville
This product is hands down one of my favorites! My skin smells and feels so good after using it and I recommend it completely!
Madeline J.
Smells amazing, and last for an okay time but i wish it would last longer. The gel kindof feels cooling in a way, i recommend!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Whether you just got done with a long workout or a hot day at a tough job this deodorant is sure to leave you smelling good.
Tayler S.
Kingsland
Smells amazing and lasts all day. It doesn’t stain my clothes. Best part is it’s affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Karina G.
Goldsboro , NC
I personally like the gel better than powder because powder stains my shirts an gel don’t also long lasting and smells great
Pamela G.
San Antonio
Love this product keeps you smelling fresh all day long .. Well worth the money and doesn't leave nasty spots on your clothes
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Love this brand. I love all the great fragrances they’ve come up with and I love this one particularly cause it lasts all day
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I didn't really like the scent. It worked well but it was slightly sticky. I gave it to my daughter and she liked the scent.