Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Sherrie M.
I love the gel deoderant. It goes on clear and keeps me dry and fresh feeling sleepy day. The vanilla scemt is amazing. I love this product.
Ashton M.
Springtown, TX
Love this smell and how it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky!!! The price is great for the twin pack and I enjoy the way it leaves me feeling
Kaitlyn J.
Carrollton
This deodorant has never failed at making me smell good even in the hottest and most stressful situations. The gel is clear and invisible.
chelsey g.
I like this product because it smells good . The gel holds in ur sweat . And it last all day ! I love it and been using it for 4 years now
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I am always going to love secret deodorant plus over others since do e was my first bought deodorant and I have loved every since that day.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
I don't break out with this! Most deodorants I break out, those I don't and ive used it since high school with they had more scents though!
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Love the smell of this and I love how it feels cooling when it goes on. It lasts very long and all the smells are great. Will repurchase
Brionia G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’ve been using secret clear gel deodorant since highschool and I have never went back. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I love this stuff and I always like to get it in the clear liquid gel stuff because it doesn't actually leave any marks on black clothing
amber m.
taylor, MI
This is my go to deodorant it's long lasting , it smells great and it keeps me dry throughout the day plus the other scents are amazing .