Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Ames
I really like this deodorant! It doesn’t irritate the skin, goes on smoothly. Dries quickly, doesn’t leave stains. Smells amazing, cheap, and not sticky at all. I wish it lasted a little longer though!
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it will. Would I recommend ? Of course!! The price is totally fair in my opinion.. if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product.. preforms great
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This twin pack is cheaper than buying two separate and is so gentle and I can confidently wear black and this! It’s long lasting and doesn’t seem to block pores
Denise B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is by far the best deodorant they have on the market right now. It really is strong enough for a man but made for a woman. Love this product.
Nicole R.
Pacoima, CA
I love using the gel deodorant, it goes on smooth and easy and no white marks appear on my clothes, I use the gel every time I'm going out, smells nice to
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I've always loved this brand's deodorant and how many scents they have. All the products work well and stand up to most of the activities I do in a day.
Jeffrey M.
I like this product. I prefer the gel over the solid. I'm slowly turning off of deodorant entirely. But when the need arises, this product is my go-to.
Ashley G.
Fort Worth , TX
The clear gel deodorants from suave are my favorite they smell great last all day no need to reapply through out the day and no Mark's on your clothes
Isabel M.
Hughson, CA
I love this gel deodorant keeps me dry all day I don't smell like body odor...some people don't like the gel under there arm pits but you get use to it
Kim L.
This works really great! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. They have a variety of scents to choose from. I wouldn’t use anything else.