Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Lizzie S.
This deodorant is pretty good, I love the smell and it doesn’t leave streaks on my clothes. It applies nicely, but sometimes it stings on my sensitive skin and it doesn’t last as long as I would like either.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia , PA
Hands down the best deodorant ever!!! Keeps my dry and doesn’t stain my clothing. It is very long lasting and affordable. I wouldn’t change anything about this. I would defintely recommend this deodorant.
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
If you wear deodorant because you sweat like a mother, then you have to try this!! I’m constantly surprised by how fresh I feel when wearing this, regardless of if I workout or just go to work in the office!
Layla C.
Theses are by far my favorite deodorant I love it so much I love how it feels putting it on it’s something different it lasts awhile it’s very very gentle which I like I do recommend other to buy this
Dulce L.
N Plainfield, NJ
I like the clear gels by secret. They smell so good all day and they do the job. The clear gel doesn’t show and it is good especially for summer. It is long lasting in my opinion and they aren’t very expensive.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Gel antiperspirant deodorant is probably the best fit for me personally, and Secret is by far my go-to. Va Va Vanilla smells so good and it does wonders at preventing body odors all day long.
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
I barely sweat & this doesn’t help at all. I don’t recommend it to anyone it’s not at all what it used to be I suggest trying something new. I use Dove now it dies amazing & smells wonderful.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville , NC
I personally love clear gel because the other ones tends to leave sometimes some white clumps and can mess up yor clothes i buy mine at walmart they are worth it i believe i would recommend
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Great smell but boy does this take forever to dry. You have to run around your house twice before you can put a top on. Does last all day though so it’s all up to what your willing to put up with
Yolexis C.
This deodorant smells heavenly. I usually hate things that have scents on them but this sent it extremely gentle and smells amazing! I can’t seem to ever put it down because it’s so good!