Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #15 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

amber m.
taylor, MI
This is my go to deodorant it's long lasting , it smells great and it keeps me dry throughout the day plus the other scents are amazing .
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The smell is great, if you like vanilla. It’s a little wet once put on, so it needs a minute to dry or it will get on to your clothes.
Margie T.
Piedmont, OK
I love secret clear gel deodorant. It don’t ruin your shirts at all and it’s always clear never white! My all time favorite deodorant!
Tonya L.
This is great for me, goes on smooth and clear so I am not leaving marks. It also works great to keep you from the dreaded pit stains.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
This is a great product! It smells amazing, it's long lasting and keeps you smelling great all day. This is my favorite brand and smell
katia p.
Henderson, NV
I have tried the clear deorant and it's ok. The only part I don't like is that I have to wait to dry first before I put on my clothes.
Kristy S.
I love secret deodorant. I love the different scents. Secret deodorant keeps me dry with one application and keeps me smelling great.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Love the scent! I love anything vanilla or coconut ! Its very smooth and not irritating. I highly recommend it. Great price as well!
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this! And love the huge variety of scents. I just wish it worked a little longer. I feel like I have to reapply during the day.
Erika K.
Mandan, ND
I love the smell of this! It also doesn't irritate my armpits, even if I just shaved. The scent lasts all day, and it's very fresh