Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Felicia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using secret for awhile. I love their scents but as of recently I’ve been having trouble with how long it lasts. Usually have to reapply once or twice during the day which is a little bothersome.
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
In the last, I’ve had mild allergic reactions to deodorants but the Secret Gel Deodorants are gentle on my skin and keep me smelling fresh all day. I would recommend this deodorant. It’s one of my favorites.
Micheala N.
Troy, NY
I have itchy irritation from ALOT of deodorant brands, however this specific gel kind hasn’t gave me any irritation! I love the lavender scented one! Highly recommend for anyone who has similar issues like me.
Kimberly L.
Radnor, OH
The scent is amazing, first of all. It’s fresh and light, not overpowering. It glides on and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any deodorant. I love that I can go my whole work day without having to reapply!!
Krystyn K.
Irvine, KY
I love the way this stuff smells!! It is one of my favorite go to deodorants. My only real complaint that I have about it is that with the gel the scent doesn't really last as long as it does with the solid.
Sarah e.
greenwood
Best deodorant out there. The gel is great because it doesn’t leave white marks on your clothes. I put it on and let it dry for 30 seconds and it last all day. The smell is also nice. I highly recommend.
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
I love this deodorant!!!! The gel is so much better than the solid deodorant! I have this product 4 stars because there are scents that are better than this one. I still would recommend this to others!
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
This is by far my favorite deodorant. It applies in nicely and evenly. It smells really nice. It doesn’t show up on clothes if I get it on them on accident. It lasts all day. It keeps me smelling fresh.
AmberMarie R.
Kyle, TX
I love the smell of vanilla it makes me feel good but sometimes some products are just way too strong but this one's amazing and the fact that it didn't leave any residue and everything was just nice!
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I love this deodorant. It goes on smoothly and dried fairly quick. Has a very nice small and is a reasonable price, which you can purchase just about anywhere! Definitely lasts all day even when I am super active!