Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Amie W.
Calera, AL
When I do wear deodorant I go over this one. Typical deodorants with aluminum are very irritating to my skin but there are those occasions where you just need something that’s really going to work what are you going to be getting hot or very close to people sometimes you just got to suck it up and put some on and this is what I grab for those occasions !
Nina Marie S.
philadelphia
This use to be my favorite with outlasting and literally staying on when I would work and waitress this was amazing but then I found out it had aluminum in there and it’s not good for you a lot of people say now I’m not discrediting this brand of you don’t mind that then I would pick this for smell and out lasting at least all day to over night I would say but I get a shower I wouldn’t go all night it might smell weird and funky lol but now I use Schmidt's Deodorant Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick this does the job too without the harsh ingredients used to make this again this is just my prefrence of choice I like natural things now that’s how I live my life to each its own
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I have to use the clear gel deodorants. I am a diehard Secret person. These are long lasting antiperspirant/ deodorants and I love all the different scents that they have out. They are wonderful. They are price effective and I always keep a supply on hand. Never run out of deodorant.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like this deodorant has a tolerant lasting effect, it does not last all day but does last for mild activity very well. Now for me this deodorant didn’t work at all. I usually get sweaty fast and with the gel effect it really makes a big mess on the armpit area of the shirt. The shirt looks wet and depending on the fabric of the shirt, it will leave a stain. I had three stain shirts ruined already. This is a deodorant I feel you need to be very careful in applying. You really need to wait for this deodorant to dry or else it will be a big mess.
Clarissa H.
Ive been using this product for over years now. The only deordant i will use. Theres so many different scents to choose from which they all smell good and the product does its job on keeping your armpits smelling good and not swesting never had any issues with it
Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
I’ve been using this deodorant for years now! It’s so gentle on the skin and smells amazing. It doesn’t leave stains on dark clothing and really gets the job done. It’ll keep you smelling fresh all day and sweat to a minimum. I highly recommend this deodorant.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It smells great and it's easy to use. It lasts a long time. However, it's not anti perperant like it says. It helps a little but not too much. It's slightly expensive compared to other brands and I don't think it's worth the price compared to them either.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
This deodorant smells amazing and it’s affordable and works amazing! This product is something I use everyday and works great for my sensitive skin! This is also extremely long lasting and I don’t have to worry about it wearing off after a long day!
Kelly L.
I don’t love this deodorant. The clear gel is nice because it doesn’t leave white marks, however it takes forever to dry down and I feel like my armpits are wet for what feels like an eternity. It also feels a little sticky. I will not be buying this again
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I think all the scents are amazing! It’s been a while since I’ve used this one since I like to try them all. It’s gentle, leaves a cool feeling when applied. My issue with these gel ones with the scents vs the powder is that these don’t last long