BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.
  • Available in eight scents: Powder Fresh, Clean Lavender, Sheer Clean, Shower Fresh, Spring Breeze, Berry Fresh, Citrus Blossom and Unscented

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• Does anyone else find that this leaves a weird film on ou...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up bec...1 Answers
  • Does it last 24 he's??? 1 Answers
shontae H.
I bought Secret Invisible Solid pH Balanced UNSCENTED, with the idea that I would be avoiding a perfumey smell that would bother me. I was wrong. It does list "fragrance" with an asterisk (*) to "masking fragrance" (presumably to keep the product from smelling medicinal or chemically, or something). This fragrance is strong enough to be bothersome. Anytime I lift an arm, it is all I smell. How is this "unscented" when it is so perfumed? I hate to think of how strong any of the scented varieties are! It also has not acted as an antiperspirant for me at all. If all I had wanted was a deodorant, I'd have stuck with my regular brand, but I needed a no-sweat product for a high-class event (I'll be wearing silk, so sweating is not an option). This is NOT that product. I'm glad I tested it out before the event so that I still have time to find something that is what I am looking for. On the plus side: It does go on smooth, no sticky residue, no white gunk.
Wildary C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g more...
I started using this deodorant when I was in my teenage years, that was like 10 years ago. Have never stopped using it ever since other than when I get tired of the same smell and switch to my other option. I love it, and it really protects me from undesirable smells.
Vanessa A.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented - 2.6 oz more...
This product is a great product to use. Personally I like to use it. It’s very good and good quality especially how there a cheap price. I use it everyday and it works fantastic. I would encourage you to give it s try! So you should buy it!
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I have tried so many deodorants and I will always keep coming back to this !! I love also the shower fresh scent. It doesn’t get on my clothes, and it lasts for me all day. I live in Az, and this heat is crazy in the summer. My deodorant never fails!! I love this and I will never run out. !! Great price too, and I always get the two pack
DeAnna W.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finding unscented solid deodorant is not as easy as you would think. I picked this up at Walgreens one day and it isn’t bad. Unscented as stated, under $5, leaves white residue per any stick deodorant and works pretty well. I live in Arizona though and sometimes it doesn’t hold up to the 100 degree+ weather but that’s a hard job for any brand.
Mira Violet Z.
I like this deodorant. It's got a mild scent and it holds up pretty well throughout the day. It does stain black clothes though, but I've yet to find a deodorant that actually lives up to its promise of not staining my clothes. Overall I like it and may buy it again, but it's not a definite.
Rosemarie M.
I love the brand secret for deodorant the smell last all day and they have a nice selection of scents to Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel So Very Summerberry this has always been my go to since i was a teenager and now I’m 36 and still love it i will never change from this product
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried different brands and always end up disappointed until I tried Secret Brand this completely changed my life for the best, I know I can trust it in the middle of the summer heat. I also love how they have the double pack I always make sure to have extra.
Meredith J.
Purchased at: Target
I do not want a deodorant with the power of 1000 suns. I want a deodorant that is unobtrusive and does not irritate my sensitive skin. This one fits the bill so I keep buying it. I especially appreciate the lack of scent. Deodorant can be sickly sweet.
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
This deodorant is really great when in a pinch. I always keep one in my work locker for when I work early shifts and I need to freshen up before heading back out to do errands. I can usually pick up a stick for about $1-$2 so it’s always available
Amy A.
Waynesboro
Does it last 24 he's???
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else find that this leaves a weird film on our underarms that is difficult to wash off?

Amazon