BY SECRET

Secret Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Invisible protection guaranteed Invisible solid Secret Deodorant comes in a 2.6 oz tube see more...

• Does anyone else find that this leaves a weird film on our undera...1 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My all time favorite deodorant! It leaves me feeling clean and does not irritate my skin at all. It goes on nicely and I haven’t had any problems with it leaving stains either. I love the unscented because it doesn’t mix with my perfume!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the brand for my deodorant. I like how it’s unscented so it doesn’t mix with my perfume. This works for me and it does last the 24 hours. I don’t sweat to much so I think that’s why it works best for me.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
this is my favourite deodorant. it doesnt leave white on your clothes and isn't flakey. it is really affordable and can be found at Walmart and most drug stores.i like the unscented because it doesn't interfere with the smell of my perfume, while also covering the smell of body odor
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Secret Deodorant for awhile and I like it. It does the job, I never feel like I have BO and I don't need to reapply during the day. I've recently learned that it does have a crazy high amount of aluminum in though. I am probably going to switch to an organic deodorant after my current Secret stick runs out just because of that but I don't doubt that this is a good deodorant.
Dylan W.
I liked this product for a while then began to dislike it. After a while it stopped helping me smell "fresh." Some days it was like I wasn't even wearing deodorant. I was disappointed because I love the smell of this and the price. I won't be repurchasing at this time.
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this Secret deodorant in the winter when i don't need as much sweat coverage.  I use the clinical strength in the summer.  I love the smell of this one and it works great!  Highly recommend this product for those who don't sweat a ton or use it in cooler times like myself :)
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
The best deodorant I have ever used! I do physical labor at work for 8 hours a night and this lasts the whole time for me without needing to be reapplied at all.
Shaneka S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It worked great for about a month. I not sure if it's hormone changes or what but I can't use it anymore. It just doesn't hold me for long. However it has not gone to waste because my daughter uses it and it works just perfect for her.
Chantel B.
I have tried MANY deodorants and this is hands down my favorite. It keeps me smelling fresh through long runs or spin class. I always go with the unscented because some smells don't mix well with my body and unfortunately make my body Oder worse. I like that is doesn't leave chunks/residue under my arm like some other deodorants do. Love this!!
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this deodorant its scent is soft and does not leave unsightly stains on clothing protects all day without problems its size is perfect for me

Me gusta este desodorante su olor es suave y no deja manchas desagradables en la ropa protege durante todo el día sin problemas su tamaño es perfecto para mí
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else find that this leaves a weird film on our underarms that is difficult to wash off?