Secret Spring Breeze Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz uploaded by Yoleidy S.Secret Spring Breeze Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.2 Oz uploaded by Amanda H.

BY SECRET #14 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Its the one youve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Be confident with Secret Original. Strong Enough for a Woman. see more...

Alex S.
This deodorant is one that my mom used so I started using it too in middle school. The scent is okay but I would always have to reapply after school because it felt like it wore off. I also HATED the fact that this was not truly invisible. I would see this build up on the insides of the shirts I would wear often and nothing would get the stain or the smell out of it. Now I use Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz and have never had in issue with shirt discoloration or a lasting musty scent.
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
I've been using Secret Spring Breeze Scent Invisible Solid for years and Secret in general since high school (Back then, it was baby powder.). I have tried other brands over the years, but nothing compares to Secret solid. Not only does it keep odor away, it keeps me dry. The scent is light and you can wear perfume without it overpowering your fragrance. It also glides on super smooth and feels silky on my skin. Secret is affordable, I can buy it just about anywhere like Walmart, Target, Walgreens or the grocery store, and I love that it comes in a two-pack - one for me and one for my daughter.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
The only scent I actually like and don’t wear it often since don’t sweat much pretty cool in San Diego. Also got bunches up in the armpits every time into little balls and was embarrassing but worth it.
Lu C.
Irving, TX
This is my go to deodorant because it smells so good and lasts all day. I may have to reapply whenever I get a good workout in or have been outside for a while. I always try to buy the 2 for 1 when I see it at the stores. Definitely smells better than the powder fresh scent!
amber M.
MALLORY, NY
I love this deodorant because of the feel and light scent. I bought it at walmart not even paying attention to what I grabbed. I thought it was a different brand. It is very gentle even after shaving. I will definitely buy again. I am glad I made the mistake.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love Secret! When I think of deodorant, this is the brand that comes into my mind. Ever since I can remember I’ve been purchasing deodorants from Secret. This one in particular is one of my favorites, it smells so nice! Would definitely have to be one of my go-to’s
April D.
Decatur , AL
This deodorant is the best value. Works with my sensitive skin because it’s unscented and works like a charm with keeping me dry all day. I normally purchase this from Walmart but the twin pack is sold at almost any store l. I will definitely buy again. My fav ❤️
Tarrian M.
usa
I use this deodorant most days. It keeps me dry for 6 hours before reapplying. I really like thr scent i also being a thick girl use a little betwren my thighs where they touch on days i wear skirts or dresses to work so i dont get chub rub. Works hreat
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
I love secret deodorant! It works so well and never disappoints, I feel the more you workout or sweat the better it works! Always in my gym bag. And definitely not expensive. Highly recommended!
Jamie u.
Another go to great working deodorant with great options and scents to choose from this has to be the first deodorants I first started buying they have great staying power to keep you fresh longer then some of the other brand's out there !!!