Secret® Sport Fresh Soft Solid Clinical Antiperspirant & Deodorant 45 g Stick uploaded by Erica S.Secret® Sport Fresh Soft Solid Clinical Antiperspirant & Deodorant 45 g Stick uploaded by Marcie M.

BY SECRET #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Clinical* Soft Solid wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odour while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it's doctor recommended. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical* antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I cannot live without this stuff. On any given day from puberty I'd have sweat marks down to my belly button on my sides. It was a medical condition which at the time the only treatment was like silicone injections in the armpit. My family didn't have money for that nor would they have subjected me to that but it ran my entire life. I was afraid to raise my hands in school. I could only wear black but afyer a couple hours even that couldn't hide how soaked it was. And I just couldn't get too close to any one because they always made fun or acted freaked out. This came out around the time I was 15 or 16 and saved my life. I can even go a day and a half or two without being able to shower (just to test it) and I'm still not sweating even a drop. Its quite amazing. Any scent works but I like the clean and fruity like scent of the sporty. I love this stuff. It can leave white marks on clothes but any warm damp washcloth wipes them right off in a second.
I can't live without this stuff honestly and I totally recommend it to those who don't want to sweat even a little from the underarms.
Paige ..
Are used this deodorant for years when I was going through those tough girl years… I was in high school at the time, and I absolutely love this deodorant! It got me through PE, running up and down the stairs to and from class and running around as an office assistant. This is a great drugstore option, when all other deodorants have failed you. This was a great step for me because it meant that I didn’t have to go to the doctor and try to find a better one to work from them… Overall I definitely recommend this deodorant if you are finding that the other ones just are not cutting it.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
This is the only deodorant I can use. Other “clinical strength” deodorants do not stop the sweating like this one does. I was able to stop using Certain Dry, thanks to Secret Sport Fresh Clinical Strength. The Sport Fresh scent is one I love and am not embarrassed of when I’m testing the strength of my my antiperspirant. I’m so glad to have found this product. It’s a main staple in my life now.
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
This is my favorite deodorant. The Secret Sport Fresh Soft Solid Clinical Antiperspirant & Deodorant always leave me fresh smelling and dry. I came use it with both my every day outfit or a date night outfit and never worry about smelling less than fresh. Secret® Sport Fresh Soft Solid Clinical Antiperspirant & Deodorant 45 g Stick
Kristen B.
I have very sensitive underarms and most deodorants make me break out and don't work for me since I sweat a lot. A friend of mine recommended using the Secret Sport Clinical so I bought it and wow I will never use any other deodorant. I no longer sweat thru my shirt and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I only have to apply it once a day which is HUGE for me because before I applied deodorant 2-3 times a day.
Brandy W.
Tahlequah, OK
I went through a brief period after giving birth to my daughter where I had extremely bad body odor. I sweat so much & it stunk bad. I was breastfeeding and ran hotter than normal I guess. This is the only deodorant that worked for me. I didn’t like the “too dry” feeling it gave though. I couldn’t seem to remove all the product in the shower. So in that sense it worked too well. I also didn’t like that it stained the armpits of my shirts yellow
Brittany L.
biloxi
Living in the south, it gets very hot and humid. It’s been a long battle trying to find a deodorant to keep up with the summer heat. Luckily I found secret clinical strength and haven’t looked back! I always smell fresh! I do feel like sometimes I have to reapply if I think the smell isn’t as fresh as possible but that is a small price to pay for being fresh and smelling great a majority of the time! So glad I found this product
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
I’ve always suffered with excessive sweating. One day I was at Walmart and was looking for a new deodorant to try out. I came across this I d and decided to give it a try since it was less than $5. I tried it out for a week and I was hooked. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it doesn’t leave a white powdery residue either. I recommend this to someone who is looking for a new deodorant and sweats a lot.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
I really like the scent that this deodorant has. I have hyperhydrogia so I tend to sweat excessively. This deodorant is a bit stronger than many on the market so I often times will get it. I do still have to reapply it a bit more frequently than I would like. So it isn't as strong as I would prefer it to be. Also it's a tad bit pricey otherwise I would get it more often than I currently do.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This deoderant has the power to keep me fresh and dry most of the day. And i am a serious sweater so i need extra strength and power! The only down side to this deoderant is that in only comes in a super small stick with a really high price tag.
Do this work lol