BY SECRET

You can always be confident in the original. Tried and trusted, this pH-balanced invisible solid formula has odor and wetness protection. see more...

Julie L.
Cincinnati, OH
Secret is my preferred brand when it comes to purchasing antiperspirant/deodorant. It works very well, reducing sweat and preventing underarm odor. Secret Solid, Powder Fresh, 2.7 oz has a nice, clean scent - it isn’t overpowering, and it doesn’t smell “perfume-y.” I like that it actually prevents underarm odor, and doesn’t just try to mask it, like other brands. (Masking the odor tends to create a very unpleasant smell - like flowery body odor. Yuck!) The only thing I dislike about this product is that if you apply it before getting dressed, it leaves very noticeable white marks on dark clothing. To prevent this, I get dressed before I apply it. I purchase this product regularly, and would recommend it to family and friends.
Amber C.
Louisville
I use this for my daughter. It is gentle enough that it doesn’t break her out but light enough that no one really knows she’s wearing it. She’s in that age gap where she needs it but also wants to be like mom and wear some as well.
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I use this product as well as my boyfriend. Being outside all day and this holding up is fantastic! He uses more then I do, but it works great and long lasting throughout the day. It has a nice scent that stays the whole day. I would recommend and he would too!
Anna D.
Westerville , OH
Not a fan. I will say it’s a slight improvement over no deodorant, but it’s pretty minimal. You basically end up smelling like you sweated and tried to cover it up a little. Also tends to clump up instead of just going on smooth. True for all secret deodorants I’ve tried!
Teneshia J.
Lena, MS
This deodorant is amazing. The powder fresh is the only one I buy. I don’t usually sweat but when I use this I do. This is not my go to deodorant only when I’m in a bind or if it’s all a store has. I would recommend because it is effective and is in a good price range.
Brittany C.
This is a tried and true product for me i love the powder scent and always have. However this does leave a white cast on clothing so thats something to take into consideration. I have also been using the gel version in the powder scent but it smells weird. and weirdly also leaves a white cast so ya. It's affordable and keeps me smelling fresh all day and dry. I'd recommend this and usually buy it at my local CVS or on walmart.com in a bundle.
ashley v.
Avondale, PA
My go to deodorant! I’ve been using this stuff for years because of the great protection and the great price! I am on my feet and running around all day at work and this stuff helps keep me fresh and smelling good!
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
This deodorant is one of my most often purchases. I love the scent and feel like it give me good “protection” against sweat. I don’t like the residue it leaves behind sometimes. It kind of has a waxy feel to it. And also the marks that are left when putting on or removing dark colored clothing. I will still continue to purchase. Just wish they would tweak those 2 things and they would get the 5 stars.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
This is the deodorant i use every day. It is great for sensitive skin. It goes in easy and relieves the smell of sweat and body odor. It is very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend and keep buying
Anastasia D.
I love the secret deodorant line. This smells fresh and clean, like a baby. Literally. The only thing i dont like about this particular one is when you sweat alot it clumps... So do not wear it to the gym!

Walmart