Secret Smooth Effects Santiny Tropical, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4) uploaded by leeanngilyard G.

BY SECRET

Secret Smooth Effects Santiny Tropical, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)

Start your review of Secret Smooth Effects Santiny Tropical, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE SECRET!!!! One of my all time favorite deodorant and it last sooooo long! Very refreshing after a shower and ready to get to work and go on until the next time you shower. Smells amazing with the variety that they make. You can never grow out of it. Thanks secret I’ll continue to purchase from you!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This deodorant works great and smells like you are on vacation. Some deodorants can smell way too loud with all the perfumes and not really work that great, but this one is not too strong of a smell and lasts all day.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
WOW this is the strongest best smelling and longest lasting deodorant I've ever used. It smells like fresh laundry and it's really strong. It doesn't fade away throughout the day and it doesnt start smelling bad after a while like a lot of antiperspirants do. It's so perfect seriously. A little bit can last the whole day
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my All time favorite deodorants. The smell is very tropical but not overly strong like cheap candles - it is almost a soothing smell. Keeps me smelling amazing!
nina b.
Fort Bliss, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this scent! It is one of my favorites! I always buy it in the 4 pack, it’s always a good deal and lasts a long time. When I use this brand I rarely use a body spray as the scents are not too light but not too over whelming. I always buy more than lne of these 4 packs.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Goes on smooth and really does work! It has a wonderful smell and it doesn’t leave white streaks on your close. I have people say you smell good love your perfume and I just smile and say thank you what they don’t know is they are smelling my deodorant. Love it!
Jessica N.
Proctorville, OH
While I always use secret because it seems to work best for me,this one was a little more pricey and I didn’t feel it worked as well as the clear gels I typically would use.It does smell good however I feel like at least for me the clear gel works better.
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love deodorant that smells good and this is one of them that I get compliments on. It makes my armpits smell beautiful and last a long time. The smell fades after awhile but it still doesn’t make your armpit stink. I recommend it
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my second go to deodorant brand, it’s a nice simple smell good deodorant and keeps you hydrated all day if you know what I mean.
It’s not harsh on skin and it’s a descent price to stay smell good all day!
Lexi S.
Danville , VA
This is my holy grail deodorant. Nothing else compares! It lasts all day and stays fresh. It doesn’t apply super thick either! Highly recommend for people who are active.