Secret Smooth Effects Santiny Tropical, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4) uploaded by leeanngilyard G.

BY SECRET

Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE SECRET!!!! One of my all time favorite deodorant and it last sooooo long! Very refreshing after a shower and ready to get to work and go on until the next time you shower. Smells amazing with the variety that they make. You can never grow out of it. Thanks secret I’ll continue to purchase from you!
Kendra G.
This scent was not my favorite however it did help keep underarm stubble to a minimum. That is he one area I always forget to shave so that’s a plus in my mind. I would buy again in another scent. I love the secret line.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This deodorant works great and smells like you are on vacation. Some deodorants can smell way too loud with all the perfumes and not really work that great, but this one is not too strong of a smell and lasts all day.
Veronica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is like a classic for me. It keeps me from stinking and having sweat rings on my underarms. I really wish Secret would come out with a natural line though to give more options. I get it at target.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells lovely and helps to smooth the skin over time with regular consistent use. It helps lessen sweat and odor along with skin benefits. Again, as with all other formulas i have to awitch it up over time to keep effectiveness of formulas at highest performance since i think my body gets used to them over time.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my All time favorite deodorants. The smell is very tropical but not overly strong like cheap candles - it is almost a soothing smell. Keeps me smelling amazing!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this scent! It is one of my favorites! I always buy it in the 4 pack, it’s always a good deal and lasts a long time. When I use this brand I rarely use a body spray as the scents are not too light but not too over whelming. I always buy more than lne of these 4 packs.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Goes on smooth and really does work! It has a wonderful smell and it doesn’t leave white streaks on your close. I have people say you smell good love your perfume and I just smile and say thank you what they don’t know is they are smelling my deodorant. Love it!
Jessica N.
Proctorville , OH
While I always use secret because it seems to work best for me,this one was a little more pricey and I didn’t feel it worked as well as the clear gels I typically would use.It does smell good however I feel like at least for me the clear gel works better.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love deodorant that smells good and this is one of them that I get compliments on. It makes my armpits smell beautiful and last a long time. The smell fades after awhile but it still doesn’t make your armpit stink. I recommend it