Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant

by Secret

Secret Smooth Effects Refreshingly Floral Antiperspirant/Deodorant Conditioning solid 5 flawless benefits Goes on clear

How much hours does it last up to?
Deodorant Solid or Gel?
Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant are you using it? Don't you want to stay fresh and dry all day? Don't you want to feel as fresh as you can? You don't want wet underarms do you? So you should be using Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant.
Start your review of Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve been using Secret for years and it works great at keeping me feeling dry and smelling clean! The con is that it doesn’t layer very well - meaning if I feel like I need to reapply in the middle of the day and apply again, it gets a bit damp and doesn’t feel great. I usually just let it go and it gives me freshness for around 10ish hours.
Lorena T.
Great sent, non sticky and super effective! I’ve using it for a couple of months and it has been just great! I love it!
Marjorie G.
Mt Prospect, IL
Been using this deodorant for years and years. I don’t apply a huge amount when using this product, so it lasts me almost a whole year!
Morgan R.
Mankato
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is amazing it works really well and for someone with sensitive skin I’m always nervous about what I use but I’m never afraid of this hurting my skin and I love that it does leave some white left under your arms but just a little I love it
Lauren D.
Vineyard
Secret is the way to go when it comes being a girl And finding the right deodorant. All of the fragrances smell great and this deodorant does last. I was in Japan in the humidity (constantly sweating) and this held up. Very impressed!
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
Keeps me smelling fresh all day. I took away one star because I’m not dry all day. It could just be my body and I need something stronger. But it withstands gym and taekwondo workouts and keeps me not stinky.
Fairyn B.
Yuba City, CA
I always switch between this deodorant and a fave of mine. This is a pretty good one if you just need something that works all day. I've used better but it is a great back up for the office, gym, etc.
Megan V.
Whitestown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
My absolute favorite deodorant. I always try other brands and I always come back to Secret.
Bre R.
Williamsburg, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant works great! It is long lasting and easy to apply. The scent selection is amazing as well.
Claudia G.
Fort worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great! Smooth lasts all day and makes you feel dry throughout your busy days. I learned that a little goes a long way even on this Texas heat!