Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY SECRET

Secret Smooth Effects Refreshingly Floral Antiperspirant/Deodorant Conditioning solid 5 flawless benefits Goes on clear see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Use to work the best for me and like that it has a clean scent. I don’t like flower scents or stuff feels it doesn’t help. This one goes on smooth although it doesn’t work the best for me anymore for some reason but I think that’s just my issue. Other then that I think it’s the best to use, after trying so many different I go back to this one.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I love this product, one of the few deodorants I've tried that goes on smoothly, does not crumble in my arm pit or when I leave it on. The smoothing effect definitely takes place. It feels like velvet and leaves my underarms smooth. They're not pricing neither, I always purschase my at Walmart. I reccomend it .
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
This is a really good and effective deodorant. It’s pretty affordable and lasts me a long time. It gets the job done for sure. It leaves a few white makes every now and then on certain clothes but nothing major. I just wipe it away with a damp towel. I prefer this deodorant to any other brand at this time.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Secret Flawless Touch Invisible Solid , Refreshingly Floral - 1.6 Oz Its a great deodorant. Its an invisible solid which is what I LOVE! Hate the white cast left on your shirts and little white balls I have seen in ladies armpits!! With Secret it's not going to happen and your pits will actually smell amazing!!
Maryam K.
Gainesville, VA
I think the clear gel is definitely useful. It is a little strange getting used to as it applies wet onto your underarms and you have to wait for it to dry off. It does last pretty well and does what it is supposed to. There is no strong smell that would mask perfume/body spray.
Jackie S.
I sweat a normal amount but I still need to use deodorant! I always try other deodorants but always end up using this one! It has such a clean fresh smell and is super comfortable under the arms! It is a long lasting deodorant at a great price! I totally recommend this to anyone that has bad BO or sweats like me!
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I use this product as well as my boyfriend. Being outside all day and this holding up is fantastic! He uses more then I do, but it works great and long lasting throughout the day. It has a nice scent that stays the whole day. I would recommend and he would too!
Becca A.
Pascagoula
The conditioning effects in this deodorant are great for roof patched deodorant marked armpits, I recommend this product for anyone who has skin problems and you only need to use this once a day because the antiperspirant keeps you dry all day long
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this deodorant. It keeps me smelling nice all day, and it keeps my armpits dry. It’s affordable and easy to find in stores. I do wish that one of the big name brand deodorants for woman would start making one without antiperspirant in it. I have started making the switch to more natural deodorants, so I will not be repurchasing this product.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This deodorant is amazing it works really well and for someone with sensitive skin I’m always nervous about what I use but I’m never afraid of this hurting my skin and I love that it does leave some white left under your arms but just a little I love it
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Deodorant Solid or Gel?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant are you using it? Don't you want to stay fresh and dry all day? Don't you want to feel as fresh as you can? You don't want wet underarms do you? So you should be using Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant.