Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant-Wildlfower-2.6 oz

BY SECRET

Kendra G.
I am not a fan of gel deodorant normally. However this one wasn’t bad. I actually bought it by mistake and used it as it’s an awkward item to return. I was pleased with my Walmart purchase. I would definitely recommend to someone who likes gel deodorant
Laura D.
It just doesn’t last long enough in my opinion. That being said the scent is nice and it does feel nice going on. I don’t like how it doesn’t seem to last a whole work shift. If you happen to sweat a lot this may not work for you.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This is a super nice and effective deodorant but I wish it wasn’t a white deodorant. I always have issues of it getting white marks on my clothes and it becomes super frustrating. I won’t repurchase just because of that reason.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
This is my go to deodorant, it’s a must have because it works for me. I stay dry all day and night. So far Secret is the brand that just works. I’m 39 and haven’t found one at the price and convince like I have with this brand. I love the add of the Olay for that smooth feeling and helps with any razor bumps I’ve been getting lately. It smells great too. They ask what are you wearing and I say Secret Smooth Effects in Wildflower...
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
I buy this deoterant about every 2 weeks! I love secret. It is the best I’ve tried and I’ve tried them all! Lol. I sweat a lot all the time and this is the only stuff that will stay on and keep me smelling fresh all day.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
This is a good product. I know there’s increasing concern about the use of aluminum in deodorant but I have yet to make the switch to natural alternatives. I find this product to be reasonably priced and effective.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
The pros: it smells great, doesn't irritate if you shave your underarms, doesn't transfer and seems to be more moisturizing than the average deodorant. The cons: I worry about the ingredients and the safety of this product. I would love to see Secret try to develop more a more natural product while maintaining the pros! Maybe it's impossible but we can hope :)
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
Secret always has the best smelling deodorant. I am a huge fan of this brand. I just don't like the non-natural ingredients in it. It's hard to find a natural deodorant that works as well as secret and other brands though. If you don't care about the ingredients in your products, then this deodorant works really well.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Secret deodorants and the scents that they provide! This type is perfection because it has conditioning added to it which is great for women who shave their armpits! The scent lasts all day and really works through sweating. I sweat A LOT and I really need something that works ALL day so this is my go to!
Chloe W.
Dallas
Secret is probably the best smelling antiperspirant that I’ve tried. It prevents your armpits from getting all sweaty and doesn’t irritate the skin at all. It’s very cheap and easy to find so I would for sure recommend it