Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant-Wildlfower-2.6 oz

BY SECRET

Sonya F.
I love Secret and always have. It is the only deodorant brand that actually gives me the protection I need. I have an 18 month old and I'm constantly running after her and I don't want to worry about pit stains. This stuff is a life saver and I love the different scents I can get. I have noticed it's also been easier for me to shave under my arms, I don't have the irritation anymore!
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this and fell in love. Sometimes when I'm under much stress I sweat a lot and this was just fabulous I never never got funky never even felt pressure when on smooth left no residue didn't stain my clothes it was easy to find in the store it smelled fabulous and I'm a fan
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Smells awesome! Keeps me feeling dry and fresh. I'd definitely like to try other scents. Its very effective in preventing sweating and odor (not that I have it), but the smell is an added bonus. I am very satisfied with this deodorant.
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite deodorant I got dove for christmas so i didn't have to buy any but I had to because secret last for a good 24hr! I buy secret from fry's grocery store
Alexis P.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this item on a whim because I forgot to pack my usual deodorant. It not only did the job but it is definitely one that I will re-visit. I do however wish their ingredients were more natural and less of a health risk.
Victoria B.
Jackson, MS
This deodorant is very nice from the smell to the antiperspirant. I use it daily and it works and does what it's supposed to do. I would recommend anyone to use it.
Kristina H.
Mountain View, CA
This is very mild and pleasant smelling. I work in a medical office and am running patients all day so this really holds up for those that have an active schedule. The fragrance is lovely, not too overpowering.
Mariah C.
Gardena, CA
This deodorant is most definitely different from the others. It was my first time using it and honestly I can say it smells good and I am most likely going to purchase it again in the future.
Morgan G.
Fairport, NY
This used to be my favorite deodorant, but I could not stand the build-up with this product! As far as wetness and smell prevention, it does its job. I just can't get over how much this deodorant builds up under the arms.
DANIELLE G.
San Antonio, TX
I usually use gel. Never spray. Always Secret. Secret smooth effects conditioning solid smells great. Last all day and doesn't get all over my clothes.