Secret Shower Fresh Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant - 1.7oz - 2 Pack + FREE SHIPPING!

BY NONE

You can always be confident in the original! Secret Original Solid deodorant is the one you've known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, Secret Original Solid helps you stay dry... see more...

samantha e.
Roseville, CA
I get these at either the dollar store or in the traveling section at Target.  They are good for the price with a nice smell.  This deodorant does transfer to clothing.  You do need to be careful wearing it with dark clothes or anything close to your armpits, you will get white streaks from it.
Khyati  .
Winnipeg, MB
It was ok, i don't like tge feel of that solid in my hair n under my arms or in my armpit area. That's just me. I didn't like it because of how it feels. null