Secret® Sheer Clean Original Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Erraline G.Secret® Sheer Clean Original Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Jennifer F.Secret® Sheer Clean Original Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Noor J.

BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I like this product, but it is not my favorite.  You can find it anywhere, I works for a good substitute till you find a good replacement.  It is affordable and works, especially during the summer time and hot months.  It also has a scent compared to the shower fresh one.
Natalia O.
new albany
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product. It also smells great. It last a pretty good amount of time. Like most deodorants it will get in your clothes if they touch. But that’s the case for most deodorants. Overall this is a great product.
Christina T.
Levittown Pa
My favorite!! Secret never lets me down. It smells good,great on the skin and holds up all day.. It’s Gentle on my skin. Smells wonderful it has a clean fresh scent that makes me feel clean. I would recommend this product to everyone ..
Shameka J.
Kosciusko
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is very affordable and the brand speaks for itself. It is invisible unless you cake it on like I do because I have to be able to see my deodorant on me to know and feel that I have it on. I recommend this to everyone and will be purchasing again
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite deodorant to use! It doesn’t show up on any of my clothing, even black clothing. And it smells fresh all day. The scent isn’t an annoying overbearing scent, it’s natural and fresh smelling
Alyssa Z.
Waldorf , MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand and scent of deodorant!!!!! It last all day long and goes on sooo smooth. The scent is so light and fresh!!!! I definitely will purchase again!
Halen R.
Who loves smelling fresh without seeing white chalkiness? I know I do. This deodorant applies smoothly and clean. The smell doesn’t go away after usage and it stays on for hours. The scent is not too strong and their is no white residue left underneath your arm pits. I love this product!
Kala M.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret is a good brand. It doesn't leave the white marks on my clothe and it doesn't clump up or sit. It is very good for protection and you can't feel it
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Secret invisible solid in the sheer clean scent is a great smelling deoderant. It is a gentle formula with 18% aluminum, which is lower than other brands
Samantha C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite smell and deodorant! I will put it on in the morning and it will last all day. I do apply a lot so I go through the product quickly