BY SECRET #27 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

• How long is this product protection?3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
I can't remember a time when I didn't use Secret products or revert back to them. I particularly like the Powder Fresh kind. I have tried the other scents but I like that fresh clean feeling from a product that's not overly heavy and scented. I will always be a Secret deodorant fan.
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This has a nice scent but some days I felt like it worked and some days I feel like it didn't. I used it for around a year before this problem starting occuring. I haven't found one I like as much (before the problem) so if you've never had a problem like that I would recommend it.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
I use this product all the time. I buy the dual pack from the store for 4 dollars for the two. The smell is great, and it lasts all day. It goes on smoothly. I would recommend this for anyone who is active, or works out.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi
I'm not a fan of this scent personally but the product works well and is effective. It's usually pretty affordable and you can buy it at Walmart or meijer, most stores. It's a good brand, I would use it as a back up.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Es bueno para esos días duros de gimnasio debido a que su aroma es MUY fuerte. Por la misma razón es difícil de quitar, incluso he llegado a salir de una buena hora en la ducha con un poquitin de olor a desodorante.
Tabby R.
Tabby R.
I LOVE this deodorant! It smells amazing and gives me confidence that I have coverage for the entire day! I definitely recommend this to any women who wants a nice smelling deodorant that will last the whole day!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Warren, MI
I've been using Secret since I was a old enough to wear deodorant. I have many of the scents, they all smell good and keep me dry and odor free. I switch around once in a while, but I always have Secret .
Lesley G.
Lesley G.
Pleasantville, NJ
Ive been using this deodorant since i was 12 years old and I'm 20 now. Its the best ever. I love the invisible solid. It keeps me protected 24/7! Ive never had odor issues or sweat marks! PERFECT!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I buy this at the dollar store and I must say for one dollar it is great. I love powder scent, this last all day for me and really gives me the confidence I need without having to reapply!
Rachell L.
Rachell L.
My favorite deodorant, and the only deodorant I honestly use. I have been using this same one for probably around 2 years and I never get tired of the scent or how dry it leaves my arms.
Carol M.
Carol M.
How long is this product protection?