Secret SECRET Scrt WdSoDeo PwdrFshSct

by Secret

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

Has it given you an allergy?
How long is this product protection?
Start your review of Secret SECRET Scrt WdSoDeo PwdrFshSct!
7 months agocomer
i gotta say, this is my favorite of all time! it stays on all day and is the only deodorant i’ve ever used that hasn’t worn off after only like four hours. it smells super good too, i really just love every aspect of it to be honest!! 10/10, highly recommend!!!
7 months agochicago
I love secret powder stick when buying this product I buy multiple it’s easy to use it’s affordable it’s not expensive at all I use it every day I highly recommend this deodorant I will continue to buy this product I have multiple sticks of deodorant around the house and one in my purse one in my backpack a few in my dresser drawer in the bathroom secret is amazing
6 months agoColumbus , OH
I’ve been using this product since High school and I definitely love it. It’s really the only deodorant that I use. It’s long lasting and I never have to worry about smelling musty after an intense workout. It doesn’t protect or prevent sweat rings, if that’s something you’re looking for in a deodorant. So I’ll say that’s the only con but other then that, It smells great and last long
2 years agoLogan, WV
This is the only deodorant I use. With most products I'm not too much of a brand loyalist, but when it comes to smelling good I stick with what I know works.

Secret has never let me down and it doesn't stain my clothes. I like the powder fresh scent because it's not really detectable outside of your clothes.

6 months agoTallahassee, FL
I have been using this deodorant for about 3 years now after I had been switching between other brands for a while. I found that this one kept me the most driest and comfortable. I wish they had it to where it was invisible and not get on my darker clothing. But this smells great and I would recommend it to you all.
7 months agoMountain View, HI
I love the smell of this deodorant! It’s not to strong but soft enough that won’t hurt the nose. I find that this deodorant works for me. The smell lasts practically all day! Unless I sweat way to much! (tmi) but this is a product that I would continue to buy over and over again. I’ve been using it for years!
7 months agoBronx, NY
Its not my go to deodorant but it is cheap ans effective. You can fint this onw literally any store. It doesnt have a strong smell. The only downfall is the powder formula it gets anywhere and can stain your clothes.
5 months ago
This product for fills all of your needs. With this product you don’t have to worry about applying more that same day. It offers 24-hour protection and it’s great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new brand.Secret® Powder Fresh Original Solid Deodorant
10 months agoStayton, OR
I have been using this product since I was young and I'm old now!. My husband uses mine too!, it works better than his deodorant. he even likes the smell, says it reminds him of me. I know , silly but this stuff works great. Tried and true. Don't need to change anything.
6 months agosomerville
Secret SECRET Scrt WdSoDeo PwdrFshSct uploaded by Najyla S.
Smell good. It’s affordable I mean you can find whatever dollar store or doing your grocery shopping of the week. I like it and I recommended if you are sensitive with smell choose the one that I put pic bellow