BY SECRET

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

Sarah A.
LOGAN, WV
This is the only deodorant I use. With most products I'm not too much of a brand loyalist, but when it comes to smelling good I stick with what I know works.

Secret has never let me down and it doesn't stain my clothes. I like the powder fresh scent because it's not really detectable outside of your clothes.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this deodorant and have tried other deodorants but I end right back to this brand. The smell is great and this deodorant even holds my 19 yo son when working in landscaping. I’m satisfied with the product and it is affordable.
Dylan W.
I liked this product for a while then began to dislike it. After a while it stopped helping me smell "fresh." Some days it was like I wasn't even wearing deodorant. I was disappointed because I love the smell of this and the price. I won't be repurchasing at this time.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I truly prefer a natural deodorant - I was even making my own deodorant at one point, but I have to face the facts that I have BO - so it's not always wise for me to go natural if I don't want to stink.  So, I will still use a natural deodorant at night, and then lightly apply this during the day, and I have not had any odor problems.  You may need to reapply with heavy sweating or activity.  I give it 4 starts due to ingredients, but it works when you don't want to stink.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Love this product! I have used Secret since I was 15 so...34 years! It keeps me dry and fresh all day, smells great and goes on dry and feeling soft. Secret doesn't stain your cloths like some other deodorants do. It's easy to find and priced well and coupons are always easy to find.
Lisa H.
Tinley Park, IL
I love secret solid, not invisible, powder fresh. The scent is mild and I feel confident all day using this product. It will stain clothing but not permanently so be careful not to use too much or let clothing touch it right away. If needed I could skip a day and do use it while I work out and it typically holds up. I have sensitive skin and I have no bad reactions to secret. Great product.
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
This is the only deodorant i ever use. I have tried others but this and Dove are my favorites. It's effective enough for me and it does it's job. I will say though i don't like the secret gel deodorant.  Yes, I would definitely recommend the deodorant  to anyone.
LeeAnne O.
Lincolnton, NC
I bought Secret at Walmart. I had not used Secret in years, but I have to say that I really like this product.  I purchased the powder scent and it was similar to the scent of the,  deodorant that I had been using, but the Secret worked better.  I stayed dry longer.  I used the Secret twice a day.  I will definitely buy it again.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I like this product cause it does smell good but if you sweat alot like me then it might not be what you need. I normally have to use a man's for better coverage but it works great for my mother. All depends on your body chemistry!
Shaunice L.
One of my favorite deodorants. The smell is so nice and fresh. Long lasting, no need to reapply. A very good price for such a nice product. My whole family uses, we purchase this brand and scent over and over.
Carol M.
How long is this product protection?