BY SECRET #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

Brianna C.
Gets the job done and smells great. Been using this deodorant since elementary days and it’s the only one that worked. Whenever I strayed to different brands I definitely noticed the difference. I was sweating more and it also felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend if you like solid deodorant I also recommend the spray version which is what I use now.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
I only use this product to make my underpins to smell good other then that it won’t stop sweat at all. The price is good and I not only use this as the original product but I use this between my thighs so they can stop running together which helps a lot. But other than that it’s affordable and an okay product.
Purnima D.
It is very cheap and easy to use. It doesn’t last very long but it is gentle and a good price. It is a nice scent. This is an affordable price. It was my first deodorants I used. I would buy it if I wanted to save money.
KHADIJAH M.
Secret Deodorant keeps me smelling and even feeling fresh all day! I shower twice a day morning and night and I apply my deodorant both morning and night. And my under arms always stay Secret fresh! I love different scents from Secret but the powder is considered one of my favorites!
CONTRERAS A.
Es n excelente producto el cual me encanta y es el que uso, se adaptan a mis axilas, no me dejas mancha no sudo, ni daño mi ropa a la verdad que me encantas lo compro con los ojos cerrados 😍🙌🏽
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
This one smells amazimg. I love it , the only bad thing is that it leaves your armpit white and kind of wet and it stains your clothes if you don't let it dry correctly . Its really affordable which is a good thing. I don't think i would buy it again . I rather the gel secret ones
carla j.
north hills
I like the smell of this one but it stains my clothes and it also makes my underarms get dark. I like that is affordable but it doesn't last the whole day. I stopped buying it andas soon as I stepped using my underarm started looking lighter
Nadine I.
Staten Island
I don’t really like the smell of this but it gets the job and keeps me fresh and dry all day. The scent is too artificial but the product is gentle and does what it says it would do. Would recommend for the price
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
I like this deodorant. It’s affordable. It doesn’t bother my skin, which is sensitive. I use it occasionally, only because I have another deodorant I like more. It’s affordable and a good one.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
This is the only deodorant I use. With most products I'm not too much of a brand loyalist, but when it comes to smelling good I stick with what I know works.

Secret has never let me down and it doesn't stain my clothes. I like the powder fresh scent because it's not really detectable outside of your clothes.
Carol M.
How long is this product protection?