Secret SECRET Scrt InviSoDeo SctEx VVVnil 2.6oz uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY SECRET #16 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

Jessica K.
I would say that Vanilla is probably my all time favorite fragrance, and it doesn't surprise me that Secret would come out with a deodorant that smells light & refreshing, but still has the power to keep me fresh all day. It goes on smooth, and a little bit goes a long way, which is great for a super saver like me. I really recommend this scent for all of those who like a little fragrance that isn't overwhelming, but still has a little something for all us ladies out there. I will be buying this again and again.
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
This is my FAVORITE deodorant of all time. I’m a woman so I’ve tried my share of different kinds. This one by far the best of the best!

I put it on after my shower, nightly and it stays on so well that I do not have to reapply until the next night. If you’re needing a good deodorant that does the job, I HIGHLY recommend this one! They also have different fragrance ones!
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
When I was younger I used to really love this deodorant because the scents that were out at the time we're so strong and smelled really good. They still smell good but I don't feel that the scent lasts long enough. I wish that the deodorant would last longer throughout the day I feel that it wears off and you need to reapply at least three times during the day.
Christina L.
utica, NY
Once I tried it, I never turned back. No white marks. And it lasts longer than normal powdered deodorant. Why would you go back? So many scents i literally haven’t even tried them all. Vanilla is good. This is how serious it is; left it at my boyfriends house that I had to buy a new one for the next two days. Couldn’t go without it or use my spare non secret.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Secret Outlast Conditioning Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid Protecting Powder I have used secret solids before and I do love Secret deodorant this is a great brand! But I do prefer the invisible gel form best!! Secret has excellent scents and it's my go to brand!!
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
This product is one of the few deodorants that actually work for me. I’m on the lookout for a cruelty free deodorant that works with my body but until then this will have to do. I really enjoy the smell and unlike some other deodorants you won’t start to stink after couple hours. If anyone knows of a deodorant that doesn’t test on animals I’d love to hear your recommendations.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
I love a good investable deodorant as much as the next gal, but the secret vanilla scented ones are heavenly. I especially enjoy using these during the winter/holiday months. They give off a very warm scent. I never feel insecure about my underarms while wearing this deodorant, I know I’m protected. Another plus is that it won’t leave any marks on your black or darker clothing items.
Salma G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love smelling good! I also dislike sweaty pits. I can’t find an antiperspirant that doesn’t make my pits feel or smell weird when I wear anything sleeveless. The only one that can somewhat help with that is this product here. Though sometimes it takes a minute to wash off, but at least you know it’s not coming off. So far my favorite.
Christina G.
I have been using this deodorant since middle school and it is the only brand that I will buy when it comes to deodorant. It works so well at keeping the sweat at bay and lasts a good amount of time before needing to buy a new one. I also love the scents and how many there are, I can choose a different one each time I need a new deodorant.
Sam D.
Eugene
Deodorant is deodorant and is going to work differently for everyone. I have to switch my deodorant every couple months (brands usually) due to my body getting use to the deodorant and no longer working. This deodorant is long wearing and has many great scents for everyone. This deodorant is invisible but does transfer onto clothes.