BY SECRET

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 037000496946Heading Strong enough for a woman. Purpose Antiperspirant Deodorant Manufacturer P & G-Beauty Active Ingredients Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 20 % Directions Apply to underarms only. Apply two clicks of... see more...

Kaila M.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since I was younger and played sports i've always had a bit of a sweating problem. I used to try every product I could to find a deodorant that would cover my nasty sweat stains. This product was my saving grace! It smells so good and lasts all day! I never have to worry about BO, or sweat stains! It is a little more pricey than other deodorants, but it's well worth it! I HIGHLY recommend this product! Secret® Secret Clinical Strength Ooh-La-La Lavender Soft Solid Deodorant
Sierra M.
The secret clinical deodorant is my go to and I don’t think I’ll ever buy another deodorant. I used to sweat so much using other deodorants until I found this one. I don’t sweat through my clothes and it smells really good! They work great if you have problems with sweating a lot.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
I like the solid version of this, I find that I stay wet under the arms with this as opposed to just the solid. I don't really like deodorant with this type of consistency. I find that it's annoying to apply. I really wouldn't pick this up again unless I had to.
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Solid, Ooh-la-la Lavender 1.60 oz more...
This is my deodorant of choice right now. It goes on smooth and seems to last all day. I just wish it didn’t crumble up as much. When it is on sale it is a good value. I would buy it again.
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
This is the only deodorant that has every worked for me. I love all the scents that it comes with as well. I have tried so many others and none compare. Through 100 degrees or exercising, this will not wear off and it lasts for 24 + hours.
Jessica W.
bardstown
Purchased at: Walmart
“Regular” deodorant just wasn’t cutting it for me any more so I had to switch to the Clinical Strength. Secret’s Clinical Strength surpasses other brands I have tried.
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This product is great!!  I wish that the stick was bigger but this is a great deodorant.  Only needs to be applied once and it lasts all day.  I have used the waterproof one as well and it definitely works like a charm!!! Would definitely recommend!
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
My number one deodorant!! This deodorant’s smell is so gentle yet is makes you smell like a field of flowers! It lasts all day long and won’t rub off on your black clothes like other products! I continue to purchase this product because of how amazing it is!
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid Ooh-La-La Lavender Scent more...
I love that secret fame out with a clinical strength. I can’t use regular deodorant, it doesn’t work very well for me. It last me all day until I’m home@to shower! It smells great! I recommend it to anyone who needs anything stronger than normal deodorant
Kim B.
Mars Hill, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant Solid, Ooh-la-la Lavender 1.60 oz (Pack of 2) more...
This deodorant is excellent. Goes on well and keeps me dry all day long. No white residue gets on clothes. Smells really good and scent is not too strong. A little on the pricey side, but the quality is great.

Amazon