SECRET Scrt RllOnDeo PwdrFshSct 2.2oz uploaded by Grizette M.SECRET Scrt RllOnDeo PwdrFshSct 2.2oz uploaded by Natalie V.

BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p & g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www. pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

Angela R.
London, KY
I always use Secret. I have a very stressful job, and this is the only brand I have found that works and stays on for 12 h ours. The price is very reasonable. This can be found at any retailer. Comes in fresh scents. Recommend to anyone that sweats or plays hard.
Sirena H.
West Orange, NJ
Love the smell and doesn't leave that much residue on my clothing. Also works for your thighs to help prevent chaffing , this is great especially for our plus size girls. Works well as a great deodorant and I would continue to use this product in the future.
Antonia T.
West Mifflin, PA
I started using Secret stick when I couldn't find another product to keep me dry under my arms. I tried different expensive brands and turns out all I needed was this gem. I hate to rave about deodorant, but who likes a stinky sweaty girl?
Catherine P.
Round Rock, TX
I have been using Secret deodorant since I was 10 years old. Secret deodorant never lets me down! The Powder Fresh Scent is my go to scent! I exercise 5-6 times a week, and Secret Deodorant keeps me fresh and dry during my work-outs!
Influenster M.
I always depend on Secret to keep my arm pits smelling fresh and it hasn't failed me yet! I don't use the antiperspirant because of the cancer causing potential, but the regular deodorant is great!
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
I really like the smell of this antiperspirant. I have tried lot's of different brands I always come back to Secret. I just wish they would come out with more natural options.
Kim B.
Bloomington, In
My mother raised me on this brand. I have found if I don't switch it up though I almost become resistant to it. So I always switch between secret and dove. If I give myself a break from each of them they seem to work great.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Doesn't smell great, very strong but I still find myself reaching for it everyday. It is one of the only deodorants that doesn't irritate my #sensitiveskin
Julia B.
I've used this but it drains my shirts too, I would recommend secret but not this one, I prefer the jelly like one lol I don't know what it's called
Haley B.
Asheboro, NC
I have used this item a few times. I prefer other forms of deodorant rather than roll-on. It does not dry quickly and feels wet after you apply it.