Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT

How many people prefur this brand over all the others and why?

Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Mckinney, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Powder fresh is my favorite...smells fresh and doesn't clash with perfume.
Emoni W.
Emoni W.
Henderson, NV
4 years, 10 months ago
I only get this one my parents never changed it up so yeah it's pretty nice you get what you get :)
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Humble, TX
4 years, 12 months ago
I think its really good and it keeps me feeling fresh
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
5 years ago
I like this brand, but do not prefer this scent. I don't think that this sent is very pleasant.
Cee V.
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Lasts all day, smells wonderful, cheap
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
5 years, 1 month ago
I prefer this because I trust it. I have about 5 bottles stocked up in my cabinet. Sometimes Ill buy other brands, but this is my go to. Its a trusted brands and its affordable!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
I find that Secret lasts longer and glides on smoothr than other brands.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
5 years, 2 months ago
I prefer it because it lasts for a long time, it isn't pricey, and I don't have to constantly be reapplied