Molly B.
Salisbury, NC

Do you notice much white residue on your clothing?

Lillie W.
Lillie W.
3 years, 7 months ago
Oh my I thought I was the only one that realize that yes it definitely leaves that white on the clothing and that that does not look appealing
Izzi S.
Izzi S.
4 years, 5 months ago
The residue will definitely be on my armpits but only transfers to my clothes occasionally.
Lenora M.
Lenora M.
Russell Springs, KY
4 years, 9 months ago
I haven't had an issue with residue and I apply before I get dressed.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Rixeyville, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I had a problem with it leaving white residue on my clothes so I switched to the gel version.
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
Union City, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Somtimes. I usually put on after I get dress to avoid that. Not really a probably if I do it that way. Also they have the gel which hasn't given me any issues and works the same.