Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY PG #37 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Scent Expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenna B.
This works super well for me! It dries very quickly, and I never have to reapply throughout the day. The gel does not leave spots on my clothes and you can never tell I have it on. The smell is one of the best I've ever smelled in a deodorant. Overall it works great for me and never causes itching or burning, but I am switching to a natural deodorant because the aluminum in most deodorants and antiperspirants are a cause of breast cancer, and are newly linked to Alzheimer's.  I'm just doing this for my safety. I don't want to have either of these later in life feeling guilty because it might have been preventable all these years before. I highly recommend to anyone this deodorant if they don't really care about the ingredients.
Janeigne N.
Generally, I am not very picky about what brand of deodorant I purchase. As long as it smells good, I basically buy it. However, I can definitely tell the difference among certain brands in terms of their performance. I have used Secret products in the past and they have been so-so. I feel like I really gave this product a run!!!
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Different smells react different with people's body chemistry so I feel like it's a risky move making scented deodorant. On top of that, most these big named brands are chocked full of aluminum which is linked to giving women breast cancer.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
I use this deodorant daily and it always seems to last! Even after a long gym session with tons of sweating, I still feel like this deodorant holds up to the challenge! I will forever use this deodorant and definitely trust its abilities to keep me feeling fresh and clean! It smells great too with many scents to choose from! Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Invisible Solid Deodorant Stick
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
This is a great product i us it everytime time...love the smell too..i use this 2 -3 a day and i been using this for years...you can get this at walmart & target super longlasting smell
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Prior to switching to the Dove clinical strength, I would always use this. The main reason is it is clear, and I find the steaks left my deodorant annoying. This does not do that, it is a nice smell gel that when you twist the container is very controlled so you just use enough. Cheap to buy. If I could find the Dove, I would reach for this.
Sashana E.
This use to do an okay job. Nice to have the clear for those days and nights out you want to leave your arms out and stuff. But lately I tried it and it burns! I have no cuts or scrapes, so no reason for it to burn. Something changed about the formula and not in a good way. Plus it smells more chemically than the scent advertised. I wouldn’t recommended this.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
Really not sure why everyone is raving about this brand. Just because it smells good, doesn't mean it does the trick. I was left with itchy armpits, and even after heavy application I felt like it wore off quickly. White smears were evident, regardless of how much I chose to put on. I will be sticking with Dove from now on.
Camila L.
I live the scent ! It is very effective and the best this is : you won’t have white stains in your dark clothes ! It’s gel , it’s clear color and works very well . I always buy mine at Walmart or Target . I highly recommend this one , specially if you wear dark clothes ! That’s my favorite kind !
MK J.
This is my new favorite deodorant. It smells so good and even after sweating, I couldn’t smell any kind of odors. It seriously kept me smelling like vanilla. I love it!
Veronica W.
Does anyone else have difficulty with this crumbling occasionally?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Which secret scent is your favorite?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite scent?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Is this a deorderant that you would recommend?
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this the best deodorant out there? If not, what brand would you recommend?