Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY PG #26 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Scent Expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

Buy on Amazon
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
Really not sure why everyone is raving about this brand. Just because it smells good, doesn't mean it does the trick. I was left with itchy armpits, and even after heavy application I felt like it wore off quickly. White smears were evident, regardless of how much I chose to put on. I will be sticking with Dove from now on.
Samantha R.
I don’t know why there’s so many negative reviews on this. I use this deodorant all the time. I’ve tried different kinds and gel is probably my favorite. It’s especially good if you tend to sweat under your armpits, a lot or not. There’s also a lot of nice smelling scents they have available and these leave no stains. Way better than the white deodorants, I’ll keep using this
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Different smells react different with people's body chemistry so I feel like it's a risky move making scented deodorant. On top of that, most these big named brands are chocked full of aluminum which is linked to giving women breast cancer.
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
Alright so my friend has like 10 of these so I was like lets give it a try. Boy does it smell good. But honestly I don't like the consistency. Whenever I apply it on my arm pits it just stays wet. for 10 minutes. really? I end up wiping a lot of it off and then its good but its a hassle tbh. If you are in a hurry though good luck because your gonna have pit stains from the wet deodorant
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Prior to switching to the Dove clinical strength, I would always use this. The main reason is it is clear, and I find the steaks left my deodorant annoying. This does not do that, it is a nice smell gel that when you twist the container is very controlled so you just use enough. Cheap to buy. If I could find the Dove, I would reach for this.
Camila M.
I live the scent ! It is very effective and the best this is : you won’t have white stains in your dark clothes ! It’s gel , it’s clear color and works very well . I always buy mine at Walmart or Target . I highly recommend this one , specially if you wear dark clothes ! That’s my favorite kind !
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Every time I try another brand, I compare it to this. I have never been disappointed. There are never any white streaks on my clothes. It lasts all
Day long even during a difficult and sweaty workout.
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
I was not a fan of this product. I felt like the gel never dried and it did not work for very long. I used it everyday for a month and tried to get used to the different feel, but was never satisfied with any of the product. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Cami M.
Rexburg
I absolutely love this deodorant! It drys quickly and smells amazing, defiantly met my expectations. I usually can get a 2 pack for a great price. It has truly worked wonders! And it doesn’t get on your clothes!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Okay, I got sucked in by the smell of this product.  I hate gels because I feel sweaty after I use them. I hate that feeling.  But this product does smell good.  It worked for the most part, but since it went on wet I just wanted to take a shower the whole time I had it on.
Veronica W.
Does anyone else have difficulty with this crumbling occasionally?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Which secret scent is your favorite?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite scent?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Is this a deorderant that you would recommend?
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this the best deodorant out there? If not, what brand would you recommend?