Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsPG
Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant

by PG

Secret Scent Expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

Anyone used this brand and scent?
Which is the best natural deodorant?
Start your review of Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah J.
W Frankfort, IL
For someone who sweats a lot, I have to say this a great product. It smells great and lasts all day.
Yulissa R.
I love this deodorant smells fresh and clean it lasts the whole day through sweat and all good product
Juhyun K.
Vancouver, WA
I love this deodorant so much. I have never switched brands and I am glad I have not. The scents are very pleasant as well.
brooke B.
Corinth, TX
I love that there are so many scents t0 choose from. Secret does a great job of catering to all womens scent tastes. The deodorant is great.
Shaye G.
Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Shaye G.
This is the only deodorant I will use. I can always count on the protection it provides. 💋 Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Womens Antiperspirant & Deodorant[product:secret-scent-expressions-va-va-vanilla-clear-gel-womens-antiperspirant-&-deodorant]
Margo M.
Leamington, ON
Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Margo M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Superb, this deodorant is one of my favorite, its invisible and the beautiful vanilla aroma gives your active body the pep of perfection 👌 it needs to get through out my busy day. It glides on smoothly and gives me an all round protection no matter what activity I do. Love it 😀
Yoleanna C.
new rochelle
Its long lasting sweat perfecting and smells wonderful. eliminate the oder and just has a pleasant sent
myinka M.
Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by myinka M.
Its Great You Can Go A Whole Day / 24 hours Feeling Clean & Non Sweaty . It Also Have Nice Smell That Keeps You Smelling Fresh During The Day
Cassandra P.
Tucson, AZ
Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Cassandra P.
I'm in love with secret deodorant, really long lasting for me at least! I can't switch to anything else.
Samantha B.
Williston, ND
I bought this to try as something new because i liked the scent but it caused me to break out in a really bad, itchy rash. I always use the secret brand and have never had an issue until this one.

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuliya C.