Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY PG #17 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Scent Expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
This has a light and fresh scent, applies easily, and keeps oder away. I have used this while having a low activity day as well as a high impact day to include running. I haven't noticed body oder or a yucky slimy feel after sweating.

I knocked one star off because this does leave white streaks on clothes. I wore a tank top and then applied this. Two hours later I put a shirt on and I got white marks on the shirt. Needless to say, this does not dry and absorb into your skin like some deodorants do.

I would use this product again.

I was given this product for free to test and review.
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
I have never found a deodorant that works as well as this one. All others I either have reactions to or they just flat out don't work. When I was younger I would ask my mom who she didn't try a different brand, like myself I used teen spirit not caring that it didn't work, it just smelled really good. Lol. I will be passing Secret down to my nieces. It's a life saver. Put it on once in the morning and your good all day. It doesn't matter if it's smoldering hot and you have a blind date. It will do it job.
April H.
Warner Robins , GA
I just received the Secret outlast extend in the completely clean scent in a voxbox. It works very well. I have a full time very physical job as well as 5 kids who are 12,11,9,9,&7. In addition to keeping me dry, I love the smell. It is a very light scent. It pairs well with any perfume or body spray because it is such a neutral scent. I highly recommend it. I am not up for the r8 hr. challenge but it has worked well all day and overnight so I don't doubt that it would hold up to the claim.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Honestly, I work 8 hour shifts at a warehouse kinda store.. I think my body has gotten used to this particular brand because it doesn't last long on me, and I have to find myself reapplying just to keep from smelling. the prices are normal, and you can get them at target with a giftcard deal from time to time.. this brand also gives me the balls of deodorant when I lift up my arm if I'm in a tank top you can see it no matter how little or much I put on.
Caimbree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this deodorant it smells really good but I have the la la lavender because when I went to the store I personally love them they love but they didn't have the vanilla scented one or at least I didn't see it at the time I was kind of in a rush but I did get the ooh la la lavender and it smells amazing has really good coverage and I definitely recommend this for anyone who likes antiperspirant deodorant.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I LOVE Secret deodorant! They all smell great! Great price point too! My favorite kind is the invisible solid (I personally dislike gel) after application is does not leave behind any residue in my underarms, unlike other brands that I've tried. It is not completely invisible though, if you apply and quickly put on a dark top, you will get some trasfer, very easy to take off though and it will not leave a stain.
Valerie B.
I got the gel version of this deodorant in ooh-la-la lavender. I honestly do not like this deodorant at all. The scent is very good but it does not last long at all. It says 48 hours of order protection however it did not last more than a couple hours for me. And I am a student. I was not doing anything that would make me overly sweat so there should be no reason why this doesn't work :(
Kristi D.
I love this! i set out to find Secret Xtend after receiving it complimentary for testing purposes thru Influenster, and came upon this vanilla scent. I'm not a particular fan of vanilla because it usually is overpowering, but this is the perfect blend of clean vanilla without being overpowering! subtle, fresh, and lasts all dat, which is important in the hot southern climate. running!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I actually got this in my #bloomvoxbox and I was super impressed! with spring and summer right around the corner, no one wants to walk around with ehite deodorant stains on their tank tops and dresses! this has the power to keep you fresh all day, and it doesn't come off visibly onto clothing (im talking to you, fellow lovers of black!) Totally made its way to the top of my list!
Angel P.
Colton, CA
This deodorant has been my go-to deodorant for years. I will not use any other one. This one make me feel fresh and same from arm-pit odor. I buy this product at my local Walmart. The price is so cheap and the quality is us super. I recommend this to everyone and if you are busy but need some deodorant they have small carry-on's to hold is your purse. The Product is perfect.
Veronica W.
Does anyone else have difficulty with this crumbling occasionally?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Which secret scent is your favorite?
Alesia T.
What's your favorite scent?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Is this a deorderant that you would recommend?
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this the best deodorant out there? If not, what brand would you recommend?