Secret® Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY PG

Secret Scent Expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Generally, I am not very picky about what brand of deodorant I purchase. As long as it smells good, I basically buy it. However, I can definitely tell the difference among certain brands in terms of their performance. I have used Secret products in the past and they have been so-so. I feel like I really gave this product a run!!!
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
Different smells react different with people's body chemistry so I feel like it's a risky move making scented deodorant. On top of that, most these big named brands are chocked full of aluminum which is linked to giving women breast cancer.
Hailey D.
Saucier , MS
I use this deodorant daily and it always seems to last! Even after a long gym session with tons of sweating, I still feel like this deodorant holds up to the challenge! I will forever use this deodorant and definitely trust its abilities to keep me feeling fresh and clean! It smells great too with many scents to choose from! Secret® Fresh Va Va Vanilla Invisible Solid
Kiersten M.
This product works really well, and last 48 hours. I would definitely recommend it to many people, and it is very affordable. Depending on how much you sweat it could come off easier, but is super easy to use.
Sashana E.
This use to do an okay job. Nice to have the clear for those days and nights out you want to leave your arms out and stuff. But lately I tried it and it burns! I have no cuts or scrapes, so no reason for it to burn. Something changed about the formula and not in a good way. Plus it smells more chemically than the scent advertised. I wouldn’t recommended this.
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Really not sure why everyone is raving about this brand. Just because it smells good, doesn't mean it does the trick. I was left with itchy armpits, and even after heavy application I felt like it wore off quickly. White smears were evident, regardless of how much I chose to put on. I will be sticking with Dove from now on.
Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
Every time I try another brand, I compare it to this. I have never been disappointed. There are never any white streaks on my clothes. It lasts all
Day long even during a difficult and sweaty workout.
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
I was not a fan of this product. I felt like the gel never dried and it did not work for very long. I used it everyday for a month and tried to get used to the different feel, but was never satisfied with any of the product. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
When it's hot outside, you need a deodorant that's got you. This deodorant is a summer 2018 must have because it keeps my pits dry and smells fantastic. It also doesn't leave any marks on your clothes like other brands.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This deodorant smells really nice and is pretty reasonably priced. But I hate the gel consistency, its messy and I have to wait for my arm pita to dry to put my short on otherwise I look like I have major sweat spots.
Veronica W.
Does anyone else have difficulty with this crumbling occasionally?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Which secret scent is your favorite?
Alesia c.
What's your favorite scent?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Is this a deorderant that you would recommend?
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this the best deodorant out there? If not, what brand would you recommend?

Amazon