Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Does this leave a sticky residue on your underarm??
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Sept. 15, 2014, 11:11 p.m.
I haven't noticed a sticky residue. I don't sweat much though. It does leave a deodorant feeling, like I just applied it, if it's a hot day
Shanda C.
Shanda C.
June 23, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
The Gel does so I do not recommend it, but the Invisible solid does not.
britney c.
britney c.
May 13, 2014, 11:31 a.m.
Sometimes
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
April 21, 2014, 12:52 p.m.
No, it doesn't for me. I always let it dry completely before putting shirts on. Dries fast in only a minute!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Feb. 28, 2014, 9:49 a.m.
Definitely not, which is really nice. It goes on smooth and quick and it doesn't hurt, dries quick and you can put a shirt on immediately afterward with no worries of stains!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Feb. 17, 2014, 6:01 a.m.
No. I've used both the powder and gel forms. Neither one of them leave a sticky residue.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Dec. 10, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
No it doesn't
Misti M.
Misti M.
Oct. 17, 2013, 9:46 a.m.
No stickiness for me, drys fast.
Linda G.
Linda G.
July 26, 2013, 5:44 p.m.
NO , it dries perfectly and makes me feel refresh end
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
June 21, 2013, 9:36 a.m.
I have never had any issue with sticky residue or discoloring, except white shirts. Otherwise no issues. I would recommend waiting a few minutes, about 10 just to be sure so it can absorb and dry. This will reduce the risk of any discoloring or sticky feeling. I love this product and would recommend to anyone, but if it does leave any residue, it could be that it doesn't work with your skin, everyones body chemistry is different.
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
May 14, 2013, 10:22 p.m.
Not on me! It's always fresh.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
May 4, 2013, 3:05 a.m.
Have always used secret never had a sticky residue under the arm from it infact it makes your underarms smooth
Lanna C.
Lanna C.
May 2, 2013, 5 p.m.
No sticky residue, but if you don't wait to get dressed after you apply then it will get on your clothing. I would recommend waiting a few minutes after you apply to put your top on.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
April 30, 2013, 5:22 p.m.
For me, it left my underarms sticky & sometimes would bleach or discolor the underarms of my favorite clothes. Be careful.

Join Now