BY SECRET

Fresh & Fabulous. Express yourself with these bold, fun scents for all day odor protection. Each scent is unique - just like you and your friends. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality.

Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant:

• Truth or Pear Scent
  • Goes on clear and feels dry in seconds
  • Clear Gel Antiperspirant & deodorant

Warnings:

Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only, Other warnings: Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use: on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if: you have kidney disease. Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients: Active ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly (16%) (Anhydrous). Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Calcium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18, Dimethicone, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Apply to underarms only. Apply 2-3 clicks as needed.

• Hi I know this is not related to this product, but have y...1 Answers
Brittany L.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite deodorant brand and scent! It is a super long lasting deodorant and works with my super sensitive skin. I have had trouble in the past with bar deodorant balling up and white chalkiness getting all over my clothes when I start sweating! How embarrassing? Ever since I switched to this gel I won't go back! It is a fruity smell but not too over powering! Great price, especially when you buy the two pack!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
My all time favorite deodorant! I love all the scents from the expression line. I have been using this deodorant since high school because it smells so great and keeps you dry during the day.
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
I honestly use different scents for secret but it’s always a gel, I love it because I never stink and I always smell fresh and feel super clean! And it doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant is the deodorant I use every day and have for the last 10+ years!

I choose Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant because of the quality. They truly are a brand you can trust. I love the wide variety of products Secret offers because not everyone is the same and so having such a large selection really makes a world of difference when it comes to choosing a product you can trust.

I love Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant and the fact that it’s gel based! I never have to worry about powder or white residue on my skin or clothes! It’s goes on easily and dries quickly. It provides all day protection! I don’t sweat through shirts when I use Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant! Not to mention the smell is incredible and you don’t need to use a lot so you can make it last.

I purchase Secret® Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack at Walmart for around $6!

10/10 recommend trying Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
The only deodorant I will use is secret it's the best keeps u fresh all day I sweet like a dude ok so trust me when I say this deodorant is amazing I would recommend this product to anyone is very affordable and has a bunch of different smells Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant
I love the smell and I love how the gel just glides on instead of putting a powdery deodorant on. I gave it only 4 stars because this product does seem to run out fast so I am constantly having to buy it but it is a overall good product
Ruby R.
I love this secret clear gel deodorant they are my favorite ones because they actually work and they smell amazing there is no other deodorant thats works as well like this one for me.
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
Secret has been my standard deodorant for years. I like the clear gel because it goes on smooth and the scent is great! It's not overpriced, plus I can usually find a coupon for it.
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I love this deodorant!! I had used it when I was younger but I don't remember why I had switched to a different one. But I decided to give it a try again. I love the scent. It smells so fresh and clean. This leaves me feeling fresh at first because of the cool feeling from the gel, and then it keeps me dry all day. I will definetely be repurchasing this again!
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I use the lavender or cocoa butter one, but this deodorant is amazing. Unlike the solid sticks, you don't have to worry about any left over residues I any of your clothing which is awesome. You stay fresh and scented all day long which is another key and the formula/fragrance doesn't cause any irritation for me at all and I have very sensitive skin especially under my arms. It is great and I think it'll be wonderful for teenagers.
Taylor H.
Niagara falls, NY
Hi I know this is not related to this product, but have you received a vox box yet? I'm new to this and don't know if you need a certain amount of badges and points to receive one. If you can reply that would be great!

Walmart