Secret® Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack uploaded by Jessica H.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions--fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true pH-balanced formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel: Goes on clear, stays on clear. see more...

Vanessa M.
Secret is my second go to for deodorant but I love it! They smell great. I love that it dries quick and doesn't get everywhere or clump. I would recommend it.
Jessica P.
Vinita, ok
This is my favorate one i allerhies and astma and many sent set it off and make me sick i love that fact this is not a worry for me very feash and fruity
Bonnie C.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE ALL THE SCENTS FOR THE CLEAR GEL ONES! i like how it goes on smooth and clear, and it doesn't get on my close like the solid one does.
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
I tried this scent and wasn't to impressed with it. I thought it would smell better like the name of it. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Callie T.
Ironton , MO
I much prefer Secret's stick deodorant to the gel deodorant. I find the gel takes a long time to dry and doesn't keep my arms odor-free.
Chantal B.
Woods Cross, UT
I like this. It smells nice and feels fresh when applying it. I also never have problems with it getting on my clothes because it's a gel
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
This product has been my favorite for many months. Works great and the frangrance doesn't overwhelm me. Keeps me fresh and dry all day.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
I really like this deodorant! It smells great! The only thing that bothers me is the residue it leaves half way through the day.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
I love the way these deodarants smell theres a variety of different smells to choose from i just wish they helped with black underarms
Maria R.
Yakima, WA
Secret clear gel deodorant pear scent is my favorite! It literally sticks and smells soo good! Not to mention it dries fast!