Secret® Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2-2.7 oz. Pack uploaded by Jessica H.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions--fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true pH-balanced formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel: Goes on clear, stays on clear. see more...

Yury Z.
Charlotte, NC
Great Scent! Clear gel is great for cloths that you don't want stained. great formula, takes a little bit of time to dry but overall very great and does what it's supposed to, definitely suggest the two pack, it's a great deal for the price!
Sarah L.
Clear gel is better than the solid ones cause if you are wearing dark colored clothing clear gel isn't visible, but if its the solid one, you can see white marks on your shirt if you are not careful.
Kady E.
Orlando, FL
I have been buying these for years! Its the only antiperpirant i use. Its not harsh on my skin and smells great!. It is also sold for a great price. It provides all day protection!
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
Love the way the gel goes on my arm pits. I love all the smells they have out and how long they last in a day long . Love that they now offer 2 packs at a greater value.
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
My favorite deodorant brand. Been using scent expressions for about 3 years now, and i love it. It works really well and the smell is also really great! Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming but other than that its good.
Christina B.
I really liked the smell, but these gel deodorants are terrible. They don't do their job - keeping you from smelling! I don't even have bad body odor but with this deodorant I could smell myself :(
Gabriela S.
Riverside, CA
Gell deodorants are the best! its invisible when you put it on the only down side is that you have to wait a minute or two for it to dry before putting clothes on.
Jayme B.
This deodorant works absolutely amazingly! I always use it on days that I have pe class at school. I have dropped it before though which caused the package to not work normally.
Tracy  N.
Chickamauga, GA
I always buy this deodorant for me and my oldest love the smell it doesn't get on my clothes and I love the price ! I have purchased this brand more than 10 years now
Julie M.
Favorite deodorant! I'm really picky about scents so I ended up not loving this one (I use the unscented version of this now) but this deodorant does the trick!