Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Scent Expressions so Very Summer Berry Clear Gel Women's Twin Antiperspirant and Deodorant, 52 Ounce

by Secret

Secret scent expressions offers 48 hour odor protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions so Very Summer Berry Clear Gel Women's Twin Antiperspirant and Deodorant, 5.2 Ounce!
Violeta A.
Alexandria, VA
Secret Scent Expressions so Very Summer Berry Clear Gel Women's Twin Antiperspirant and Deodorant, 5.2 Ounce uploaded by Violeta A.
I love this brand and style of deodorant. The scent for me is great as well but my go to is the lavender. The clear gel works perfectly for me and my body. I sweat a lot and this deodorant really keeps me dry for a long time. I sometimes catch myself smelling myself lol
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only dedorgent that is use and like. I love the clear gel and especially scented once. Love it!
Mandie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think the smell is great, but I hate gel deodorants. I don’t think they work as well as solid ones. I think they get all goopy and don’t last as long.
Jennifer I.
1,272 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Some people my like the gel deodorant but I do not. I don’t like feeling wet after I put it on.
Crystal B.
Clarksburg, MD
Smells great and it lasts all day!! I recommend this great smelling deodorant to anyone. It is reasonably priced.
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
I love this brand. It last all day and keeps me smelling fresh, even after an Intense workout.
Aνεry A.
Austin, Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to try out a gel deodorant since the concept seemed cool. However, it just wasn't for me, as it had a slimy feel to it. Its gel though and i don't know what i expected, but if you don't mind the feel, I'd recommend it. It has a nice smell and the gel has a cooling effect
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My go to! I love how the gel formula absorbs into the skin fast and lasts a very long time (I've worn this 20 hours straight with no issue). The scents are amazing too. The packaging can get a little funky so just be sure to wipe away residue every now and then.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells great, works extremely well, but I just can’t get over the gross feeling of the gel. It oddly gets really cold as well.
Brooke H.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely won’t keep you smelling perfectly fresh all day. I primarily use this for when I’m wearing anything black, nice outfit, or something I don’t want deodorant to show on. I’ve bought it multiple times, but I don’t buy it often as I don’t use it they often. It does work. Sometimes I get annoyed cause it can be cold and who likes putting something cold on their armpit? Anyway, it’s pretty good and I think it’s still worth buying. Just don’t expect to smell it as strong as you did when you first applied.

Looking for your answer?