BY SECRET

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality. Features Ooh-la-la lavender Clear Gel Antiperspirant/deodorant see more...

Secret Scent Expressions Scent - Oh-La-La Lavender
  • "I’ve experienced skin sensitivities with some antiperspirants in the past, but am pleased to say that after two months of using Secret Outlast Clear Gel,…no rash, no discomfort." in 2 reviews
  • "Secret Outlast is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail Clinically tested to help stop odour before it starts, continually working to detect odour and wetness The pH of Secret Outlast minimizes odour-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odour protection The Secret Ohh la la Lavender Gel smells lovely & I feel fresh all day and all night." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this and not a big fan the scent is good but im not to sure how I feel about gel armpits lol not for me but it was a nice switch up but sadly I will not buy this kind again " in 1 review
  • "At times it leaves white marks but its the price I have to pay to have a product that works properly." in 1 review
Michelle R.
I've been using this deodorant for many years. When I was younger I used to get a rash under my arms from certain deodorants, because I have very sensitive skin. Once I started using the gel, I haven't gotten one sense!! Best product!
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
This deodorant is a must-have for me. I have tried other brands, even ones that are more expensive and supposed to be longer-lasting and better for your skin, but I always come back to Secret Clear Gel. I love the gel option because I HATE any white residue or pillage beneath my arms (and, let's be honest, a quick swipe in the cleavage doesn't go amiss in the SC heat). I don't really feel the need to leave my arms up to let it dry or anything either, and it doesn't leave marks on my shirt. This deodorant keeps me fresh all day, which is a must-have for me because I'm not one to reapply anything. I especially love this scent; it isn't particularly heavily lavender, but it smells fresh and feminine. I've tried other scents and didn't like them as well as this one.
Lithda P.
Wisconsin
I am absolutely in love with this product! I purchase mine at my local Wal-Mart for $3 and I always reach for the 'pasión de tango' scent. If not, I am perfectly okay with the other scents, as well.

Since the age I started using deodorant, I've tried multiple brands, but none of those brands I've tried could ever match up to the Secret deodorant I use now!

I do feel like I sweat a good amount whether it's hot or a workout sweat. This deodorant does a great job of lasting for 8 hours and not leaving white marks. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good deodorant to use for a cheap price. I will forever repurchase this product!
Kat B.
Chatham, NJ
I used to use Dove deodorant or sometimes the Secret invisible solid. While those deodorants work really well, I've become a huge fan of gel. This deodorant goes on wet so I have to wait a couple minutes for it to dry, and all deodorant can get on clothes, but both under my arms and on my clothes, I don't have to worry about white stains or visible deodorant problems. Also the scents are amazing! My favorites are So Very Summerberry (I have matching spray), ooh-la-la lavender, mango tango, & Australia Eucalyptus Blossom
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I typically don't like the scent of most anti-perspirants on the market, especially the "powder" ones. This Secret Outlast Clear Gel in Lavender is so reminiscent of an expensive designer fragrance. I do think it provides great protection as well as gives me the confidence of knowing i smell great. I do live in a very tropical climate and as such I do sweat ALOT. Would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive in comparison to others deodorants. I always gravitate back to it because of the scent!
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
This never works for me. I don't know if its the gel only, or the solid as well, but every time I use this I end up stinking and super sweaty after hardly 2 hours. That doesn't even happen when I forget deodorant. This almost MAKES me stink. Don't recommend for anyone who sweats a lot, or who has nervous sweat.
Julia F.
I have somewhat sensitive skin and it took me a while to find a product like this that doesn't irritate my skin. The scent is absolutely amazing and lasts all day. I never worry about whether or not I'm going to smell when I start sweating because this product offers full protection. The only thing is, if you shower, go in the pool, or really get covered in water in general, the product is not nearly as affective.
Brenda V.
This antiperspirant works pretty well .I bought it at a Walmart and he price wasn't bad . It smells great and does work well against sweat or odor . Unlike any other gels it does need some drying time or it will smudge on clothes and not be on your underarms . I do recommend this to others .
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been buying this product and scent for several years now because it is (in my opinion) the best deodorant out there. I have tried others and keep coming back to this one because it smells AMAZING and protects my pits very well.
Lili H.
I used to stick with old school stick deodorants but back in high school I stumbled across the marvelous world of gel deodorant! Secret is definitely my go-to, as I've been purchasing the Lavender scent for YEARS now and I definitely will continue to do so! It leaves no marks on my clothes like the regular sticks do, and it lasts me all day, leaving me smelling fresh even after a hectic 10 hour work day!
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Does it leave white marks?