Secret Scent Expressions Scent - Oh-La-La Lavender
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Does it leave white marks? Be the first to answer!
- "I’ve experienced skin sensitivities with some antiperspirants in the past, but am pleased to say that after two months of using Secret Outlast Clear Gel,…no rash, no discomfort." in 2 reviews
- "Secret Outlast is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail Clinically tested to help stop odour before it starts, continually working to detect odour and wetness The pH of Secret Outlast minimizes odour-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odour protection The Secret Ohh la la Lavender Gel smells lovely & I feel fresh all day and all night." in 2 reviews
- "I tried this and not a big fan the scent is good but im not to sure how I feel about gel armpits lol not for me but it was a nice switch up but sadly I will not buy this kind again " in 1 review
- "At times it leaves white marks but its the price I have to pay to have a product that works properly." in 1 review
Since the age I started using deodorant, I've tried multiple brands, but none of those brands I've tried could ever match up to the Secret deodorant I use now!
I do feel like I sweat a good amount whether it's hot or a workout sweat. This deodorant does a great job of lasting for 8 hours and not leaving white marks. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good deodorant to use for a cheap price. I will forever repurchase this product!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos