Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Alissa S.Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Jackiee S.Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Lisa R.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions--fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true pH-balanced formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

s b.
s b.
Typically, Secret is the most reliable daily use deodorant on the market for my needs. It does what it should - keeps the sweat smell cut down and keeps me drier longer
like the shower fresh scent - it's the least flowery of the bunch and doesn't interfere with my perfume on a regular day.
Rose D.
Rose D.
I like the secret seventies deodorants. It's has a great smell however for someone who constantly sweats, I don't think this product is as effective. I don't think I'd be purchasing this product again. Used it for years and it doesn't work as it used to.
fran c.
fran c.
North Las Vegas, NV
No whites marks and great scents, I love the value and the way it makes my skin feel, I use it at least every other day...definitely does what suppose to
Merari H.
Merari H.
Pontiac, MI
I love this smell its really good. I try to switch between deodorants but I always come back to this one
Julie S.
Julie S.
Downing, WI
Love the smell of this deodorant. Plus it works great. It really helps control the persperation!
Candace J.
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI
I love this one it glides on easy and it doesn't leave any resedue it also smells great
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
I love this deodorant! All the scents smell so good, you can almost get away with just using this as a light perfume smell.. I've noticed also even tho it's a white solid, I don't get white marks on my clothes like other brands do. I've been a secret user since the beginning!
Trish M.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Although I have only used this scent of Secret Scent Expressions this product line of antiperspirant is my favorite. Not only do you get the protection you need and expect but you also get a bonus of several scent options which are clean, fresh, and awakening to your sense of smell. I personally use the coconut scent expression which reminds me of the beach.
dawn C.
dawn C.
Have been purchasing and using scent sensations for over 5yrs now. the fresh scent is amazing, lasts me ALL day! believe me, for me this is beyond miraculous! extremely affordable and can find them in almost every single store! one will last you several months, so don't be put off with the price. well worth it considering how long one lasts you!
Paula N.
Paula N.
Corsicana, TX
I always buy these, the scent is always fresh and clean and really lasts all day, I have tried so many different ones and this is the best you can't go wrong with scent expressions. Long Lasting, fresh scented, and doesn't feel chalky or gunky