Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Lisa R.Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Jackiee S.Secret® Scent Expressions Pasion de Tango Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Alissa S.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions--fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true pH-balanced formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. see more...

Trish M.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Although I have only used this scent of Secret Scent Expressions this product line of antiperspirant is my favorite. Not only do you get the protection you need and expect but you also get a bonus of several scent options which are clean, fresh, and awakening to your sense of smell. I personally use the coconut scent expression which reminds me of the beach.
s b.
s b.
Typically, Secret is the most reliable daily use deodorant on the market for my needs. It does what it should - keeps the sweat smell cut down and keeps me drier longer
like the shower fresh scent - it's the least flowery of the bunch and doesn't interfere with my perfume on a regular day.
Rose D.
Rose D.
I like the secret seventies deodorants. It's has a great smell however for someone who constantly sweats, I don't think this product is as effective. I don't think I'd be purchasing this product again. Used it for years and it doesn't work as it used to.
Neefah F.
Neefah F.
It's a good product but I miss secret platinum so as an alternative, I am using this product. I don't think it is as effective as secret platinum and no it really didn't meet my expectations. It's just ok. I like Secret as a brand so I just whose this.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Oshkosh, WI
I do think that this is a really good smelling product and it works well however I do not like the gel formula. I feel that it takes a while to dry and it is kind of sticky. I would go for the more powder or cream-based deodorant but I love the smell
fran c.
fran c.
North Las Vegas, NV
No whites marks and great scents, I love the value and the way it makes my skin feel, I use it at least every other day...definitely does what suppose to
Julie W.
Julie W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love how this smells in the morning and how it still smells amazing in the evening. My fiance gushes over how good I smell after a long day
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
This is my absolute favorite smelling deodorant and even after a 12 hour shift, I can still smell it like I josh put it on!
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
This deodorant smells so yummy and keeps me sweat free all day. Goes on nice and invisible and stays fresh all day!
Caroline Y.
Caroline Y.
Brea, CA
Keeps you dry all day long through any task. Smells great. A little goes a long way. No need to put it on everyday.