BY SECRET

Secret scent expressions ooh la la lavender crystal clear gel antiperspirant/deodorant 2.7-oz. see more...

sadie k.
I really enjoy the scent of this deodorant because it is light enough to not be noticeable all day but when you need it, it is there. I don’t want my deodorant to be the dominate scent that people smell but if they do it’s not offensive. I sweat a lot and live in a warm climate and this gel keeps up with me. I’ve been using it for about three years where normally I would have to switch deodorants frequently this one has continued to work! No irritation and my skin is very sensitive.
Taylor S.
Kalamazoo
I would consider myself to have pretty sensitive skin underneath my arms, to the point where I have broken out in severe rashes from past deodorants that itched and burned uncontrollably. However, Secret is the only brand that has yet to make myself have this issue (thank goodness) and the scents they come in are really fresh and clean smelling! I don't think many people put too much thought into what deodorant they purchase, but if you're looking for a new one, pick up the La La Lavender :)
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I’m not totally in love with this, so I continue to bounce around, but if I can’t find anything else, I always fall back on this one. I like the clear gel because you can’t see it on your clothes at all! The lavender is pretty light so it smells like a typical deodorant to me, but I love lavender so I’ll buy just about anything in that scent. I do like that I never have to reapply this and it lasts throughout the day.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This is the only deodorant I swear by! I can use one application all day and not need to reapply! It’s definitely long lasting - even during the summer. My only concern is that it learns a white cast for a little bit before it fully dries down.
Gabrielle D.
This is a wonderful on the go deodorant! I remember using it in middle school whenever we had p.e. I would have one in my locker at all times. It’s an effective and inexpensive deodorant that really works. It lasts all day and doesn’t get on your clothes b cause it’s a clear gel. Also, the Ooh La La Lavender scent smells incredible!!!
Chelsea M.
This is my go to deodorant. I love the gel formula because it dries quickly and doesn’t leave any marks whatsoever on your clothes! Make the switch from solid deodorant to a gel one, trust me! It also smells wonderful and really blocks out sweat wetness and odor. This is my favorite scent in this line but there are other good ones as well.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i wish that this was my holy grail for deodorant. but it's not. it does not last for me all day long. i need to apply and apply it like it is sunscreen. these should last you all day without having to worry about repplying. it smells nice but no for me.
Julia F.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this deodorant, way better than the solid version. Feels like it works, smells great, and doesn’t get on clothes. My biggest issue is that i feel like it doesn’t last anywhere near as long as the solid version of this product.
Corinne D.
Love the scent and the fact that it’s clear. But, I’ve had problems with it discoloring some of my shirts under the arms. I put it on once a day and It keeps me fresh all day, however, I’m not a fan that it’s not all natural.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Gel deodorant is my absolute favorite. I know it’s on, it’s instantly cooling, and it seems to last for so much longer. The smell is stronger too. This isn’t expensive either, despite being more than dry deodorant.