Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Ooh La Lavender Scent with Clinical Strength Travel Size Invisible Solid 4 ct

BY SECRET

Reduces underarm wetness. see more...

Morgan D.
This is a very promising brand of deodorant. The fragrances are very nice, but because it is a stick it does leave residue on your clothing. The deodorant lasts for a few hours but it is not long lasting. I would by this product again but for normal activity. I don't not recommend this product for an extremely active person.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I just purchased this product. I love the packaging and the lavender scent is soft and nice. I live that this deodorant works. It has never let me down. I can count on Secret. This is an affordable deodorant. I will continue to buy this product as I can always count on Secret.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This smells so good. This is one of the only types of deodorant that I actually like, because it stays all day and night. This is a great product and I highly recommend it!
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
I love any of secret's deodorants! They help avoid odor with its amazing smell and works perfectly! Personally I prefer gel deodorant, but this is a good deodorant.
I usually use this in the summer time. I hope they continue this product forever because you will need it FOREVER. It's amazing and I will always buy more. Goes on clear and smells fantastic all day.
Kayla V.
Kaukauna, WI
Secrets invisible solid is an excellent deodorant to use if your going sleeveless. When applied it goes on clear so you don't have to worry about d.o. marks when your wearing a tank top or something without straps. I highly recommend this product especially in summer.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
I prefer the invisible solid because it seems to work best for me and not stain as opposed to others I have tried. The scent is not too overpowering and I always go to it.
Aldana L.
Hollywood, FL
Really great product won't irritate your skin will leave a flawless finish I have tried many deodorants but this one has to be my all time favorite not disappointed
Rachel N.
Spring, TX
It keeps me dry. it has a nice scent but something in it makes me itch under my arms. especially after shaving which isn't something I experience with other deodorant
Sarah M.
Bettendorf, IA
Bought this in the regular size and at first i was a bit skeptical because I've always been loyal to degree but wow! I will now FOREVER stick with this brand. Absolutely no wetness !