Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Rockstar Rose, 26-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)

by Secret

Express yourself with the delightful fusion of scents in Scent Expressions.

Great scents now even better protection; Antiperspirant to be applied underarms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Rockstar Rose, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)!
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This smell so good. Also this brand is the only deodorant that actually works for me. I love all of secrets products. I would change nothing about it.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Rockstar Rose, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4) uploaded by Rachael D.
This is the only deodorant I'll use. Well, Secret Paris rose and Rose. I actually ordered Paris Rose and was sent the Rose one. Paris Rose has a sweeter scent, but, Rose is still wonderful.Goes on smoothly, no irritation, doesn't discolor skin, and works all day long. Plus, it smells great! You have to get close to actually smell it though, otherwise, it's the absence of body odor. Some powder scented deodorants are so strong you can almost taste them when someone else is wearing them...this is not like that. Very subtle, but super powerful...like a Secret. Haha.No clumping or falling apart of the product. (Solid deodorant, NOT gel). Lasts forever because you don't have to overuse. It will leave white marks on clothing, but they wash out or wipe off.
@Blancaofficial Z.
Monte Alto, TX
Omg! This smells really good and it really lasted. So really recommend to buy this and really doesn’t make a mess.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Rockstar Rose, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4) I have used secret deodorant for years, and it never fails me, its very effective, during workouts and walking its still going strong, it smells so nice and affordable, I recommend this to friends.
Amber R.
Danville
Pretty good deodorant as far as the smell goes, it’s cheaper and does have some harmful chemicals...I’d make this stuff more natural. Affordable.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
I love unusual scents and prefer anything other than baby powder smells, so was happy to try this one. It’s great for spring and summer! Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Rockstar Rose, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
I think this deodorant is really great. It really helps keep you dry. It definitely met my expectations. It needs no improvement whatsoever. I love the way it smells. It is very affordable. it is worth every penny. I recommend this product if you want to stay dry all day keep that sweaty smell away.
Kristi L.
Frisco, TX
I find that this deodorant works really well to keep me from sweating or smelling terribly however the scent is a little overpowering. I think if the rose were a little lighter this would be the perfect deodorant.
Lisa S.
Cadet, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Like this it doesn't leave flake under my arm's. I like the smell. It is good for the money. I would probably buy this again.
Meredith H.
University Pl, WA
I love anything rose scented so this deodorant caught my eye. It works just as well as any other traditional deodorant I’ve tried and I like that it doesn’t stain my clothing.

Looking for your answer?