Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Fearlessly Fresh - 2.6 oz uploaded by Enithea F.Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Fearlessly Fresh - 2.6 oz uploaded by Sydnie T.Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Fearlessly Fresh - 2.6 oz uploaded by Kathy F.

BY SECRET

Secret scent expressions invisible solid fearlessly fresh - 2.6 oz see more...

Audry G.
I have been using this deodorant since I was 12 yeara old and I am currently 26 years old! Leaves no white residue on my clothes, leaves me smelling fresh all day long! I apply it once a day and I go to the gym in the mornings then I'm a nurse for 8-14 hour shifts and I smell great all day thanks to that deodarant!
M S.
There's not much to say other than this is my favorite deodorant brand, and it always keeps my underarms fresh and dry! I've never had a problem with Secret, and I love the variety of scents it comes in and their packaging :)
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love this deodorant. When I wear this I always feel fresh and confident and never stinky. It lasts all day and I don't even have to reapply. I really like the fragrance as well.
Monica P.
Lees Summit, MO
I just feel like you can't go wrong with secret it smells great! Goes on smooth and last all day. Plus there is a lot of scents to choose from and I'm happy because the invisible solids make it great when you wear a tank top.
Dearess T.
Summerfield, FL
I continuously use this product everyday. I love it. hours later still good. it is invisible for the most part. you just need one good swipe any more and it can show up in your clothing.
Pam W.
I love this stuff. It keeps me dry and smelling good while being able to keep up with life. I tend to sweat a lot and it's annoying, so it's nice to not worry about how I smell.
Joan W.
Buffalo, NY
The various scents work for me. I have repurchased this 3 times in the last few years. I love that it shows up clear and I see to go through these slower than other brands.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Love the smell of these and I love the design of the package the curve it has to and of course they always make them look so girly and sparkly I love that
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
The scent is very strong on the scent expressions one and throughout the day it gets even stronger. I don't want to be able to smell my deodorant all day!
Ana Maria G.
I used the one don't had essence and I liked because it don't left residue in my clothes especially me that I always applied when I had my clothe on