BY SECRET SCENT EXPRESSIONS

Coconut Splash Protection Strong Enough for a Woman Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness 2 Up to 48-Hour Odor Protection 3 Goes on Dry, Stays Dry Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry, stays dry with up to 48-hour odor protection. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jordan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I still use this every single day I love the smell. I buy mine at Walmart for a very affordable price. I only wish it would last longer I end up having to apply a couple times a day so I don't know. Yes!
Maleana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Coconut Splash, 2.6 oz more...
Long lasting and a lovely smell. But I’ve found it hard to find. But I always by it when I
Can and even if it’s a different kind I’m sure to her same brand and kind of stick. It’s what works.
Ginny F.
I am not a fan of this deodorant. It makes my underarms itchy and either A: Dry or B: very oily and weird. I've tried putting on more, I've tried putting on less but either way it's wired. It doesn't stop underarm wetness.
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
I have weird armpits that every deodorant makes them smell weird. This deodorant not only lasts through an entire night of work. But I can still smell it on even after I get out of the shower. Been using this brand for years and will never switch to anything else
Kya F.
As a teenager I tried a lot of deodorants and most didn't work. I love the idea of all-natural organic products and mostly use all-natural organic products. With that being said anything natural does not work when it comes to my armpits. So I needed something a bit more powerful. After years of searching I grabbed this little stick off of the shelf in a hopeless attempt at finding something that worked. Wah-lah, magic! No longer do I smell. Definitely a must try!!
Melissa M.
elton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always been a Secret deodorant user, but typically I go for the standard baby powder scented ones. Something made me grab this gem the last time and I'll never go back. Its smell lasts longer than any of the other Secret products I've used, and it works great (as expected from a Secret product!)
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I got this last Year when I couldn't my usual Dove deodorant and I have to say this one by Secret isn't too bad.

I love coconut scents so this scent of this lured me in lol its very light & a lil perfumey but I like it.

Overall this deodorant performs well but I'm taking a star off since it does leave a slight white residue on clothing
Nancy G.
Lyons, TX
It's rare for me to find a deodorant that smells good but also keeps me dry. Most either smell great but didn't work or worked but didin't smell a flower. One worked awesome at keeping my sweat at bay, but stunk like a rotten cucumber! Yuck! This deodorant is wonderful!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently ran out of deodorant and asked my boyfriend to pick me up some more. I didn't specify what to get, just told him I wanted secret. Well he came home with coconut splash and I LOVE IT! He knew I liked the scent of coconut and thought I'd like it, he was right. Not only does it provide the odor and wetness protection that I have come to trust from secret, the scent isn't overpowering, but lasts all day. I'm so glad he picked this up for me!
Mai N.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only type of deodorant I use is Secret! It works so well for me and stay on all day. Smells so fresh and clean. Even after hours of working all day, my boyfriend can still smell it when I come home. I would recommend any Secret product to any woman.
Lydia Y.
Center Line, MI
What other smell do they have?