Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Macaroon Delight Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Glenda W.Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Macaroon Delight Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Mackayla W.
2 colors available

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all-day odor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness, with no white marks, to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel goes on clear for no white marks. www.secret.com see more...

Daianne B.
Daianne B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honestly I don't think that this product is so great. It's says it's supposed to be clear and it does go on clear however when it dries it does turn white and if you get some clothes it will show up white. It's not a very great antiperspirant either because I don't see a different between when I wear this and when I don't have any deodorant at all when it comes to sweat.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
I love all of the scents that you can get with these deodorants and they are the only ones I use. I like the clear gel because it feels more refreshing and it doesn't leave as much white-ish residue on your shirts, once it is dry. The scent I currently have is the Pasion de tango, which smells like passion fruit and mango and I love it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
Absolutely love this deodorant! I love anything by Secret. They are worth the extra price. I find that they are the only deodorant that keeps me smelling fresh throughout sweaty days. I will always have some sort of secret brand of deodorant in my house! I love the gel form because it's faster to apply but I will buy anything from them.
Kinsie P.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
I will absolutely love the expressions clear gel deodorant. I am allergic to regular stick deodorant, but this deodorant doesn't make me break out. It's a good deal, bought mine at Walmart for only $3.97. Last a few months. if you have any allergic reactions I recommend trying this product. It's the only one that works for me
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Really like this deodorant. Has a great scent to it & goes on very nicely. Very smooth. Perfect for short sleeves that will show your underarms when lifted or sleeveless. Good price. Takes a few turns to get the gel to come up, but all in all very satisfied.
Delisa M.
Delisa M.
Springfield, MA
I always use this deodorant keeps me dry and always smelling good especially in always on the go and very easy to use never had a problem with this product and I love all the smells and I never have bad Bo when using this product and I will always buy again
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Hood River, OR
I use is every day! It is amazing! It's a gel and it drys fast and to me it feels like it is there for 24 hours. It smells good all day without having to smell like sweat and that is disappointing. It does its job like every other deodorant should do.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Love this deodorant for over summer when I am wearing swimsuits and tank tops because it doesn't leave any residue in your armpit. It is fresh but it is not super quick because it still takes time to dry so it doesn't get on your clothes.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I really love this deodorant except the only problem is that the gel dries very sticky and you have to keep your arms up in the air for a minute while it dries in order to keep it from getting all over your arms and clothes
Georgiana T.
Georgiana T.
Palm Beach, FL
This is a very good deodorant and I am actually surprised about its quality given the small price it has but it keeps you fresh and smelling good the whole day and thr invisible gel ones are not leaving traces on clothes