Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Sunny Citrus, 2.6 oz uploaded by Alexis W.Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Sunny Citrus, 2.6 oz uploaded by Serena E.

BY SECRET SCENT EXPRESSIONS

Strong Enough for a Woman 48 HR Odor Protection 2 Goes on Clear with No White Marks 3 Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness Helps deliver 48 hour odor protection and reduce underarm wetness. Goes on clear with no white marks and is strong enough for a woman. see more...

• Is this deodorant worth my money? 1 Answers
  • Im not sure about this deodorant .. How do you like it ? 1 Answers
Edna C.
This deodorant keeps my underarms really smooth afterwards, i use this everyday and i can honestly say i love it my boyfriend loves it as well every time i hug him he always tries to play around and hide under my arms i totally recommend this product.
Serena E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this deodorant every day. Secret deodorant is one of the only brands I use. The scents smell great and last all day long! Even if you break out in sweat, you'll still smell nice! I like the clear gel because it doesn't give you those little white balls under your armpit like the original deodorants do.
Leiali'i  E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love secret's clear gel deodorant it had great coverage and it keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day long. I really love this sunny citrus summer scent it is a must have !
Jackie R.
I like clear deodorant because i always seem to get deodorant stains on my shirt , dresses , and other clothing but having it clear is nice. I use it all the time. I would soo buy it over and over.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
I recently bought this item about a month ago and so far I have loved it. It's been good odor control through out the day
priscilla m.
Most amazing deodorant. It helps me go trough school all day. It also has an awesome scent to it. It lasts all fay
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
The scent is a little strong, it does the job and is clear which is great but I want a much more subtle fragrance
Alyssa M.
I love it! I love the smell , The coverage lasts all day ! It's by far one of my favorite Sents
Karen B.
Las Cruces, NM
Im not sure about this deodorant .. How do you like it ?
Natalie L.
Is this deodorant worth my money?