by Secret Scent Expressions

Coconut Splash Protection Strong Enough for a Woman Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness 2 Up to 48-Hour Odor Protection 3 Goes on Clear with No White Marks Secret Clear Gel goes on clear with no white marks and has up to 48 hour odor protection.

Does this deodorant leave streaks easily?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Coconut Splash, 2.6 oz!
Coeur d'Alene
I hate coconuts. I hate the taste, the scent, everything, so when I say I like the smell bear in mind that it smells nothing like what it is advertised as. I own this only because my poor husband picked this one up instead of the vanilla. Aside from the scent, everything else is fine. It doesn't transfer to clothes and stays on all day. The gel dries really quickly, and doesn't irritate my skin like the solid formula does.
Newnan, GA
I love the gel deodorant. It makes for staying ALL DAY and gice a nice light scent. To me it helped with sweating and i dodkt smell at the end of the day. I also loved that there were no marks on my shirts. Good price point for this !
Wake Forest, NC
Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Coconut Splash, 2.6 oz uploaded by Abbie R.
I bought this when I couldn't find the solid version of Coconut Splash at Walmart. This product does a great job as far as blocking odor and such. However, I'm a little disappointed as far as the scent... this deodorant smells nothing like coconuts! It can get a little messy too if you aren't careful. :/
Wake Forest
I typically buy the solid version of Coconut Splash, but when Wal-Mart didn't have it in stock (what a shocker), I went with this clear gel; it works awesome, doesn't leave any stains. The only thing that throws me off is the fact that it doesn't smell nearly as good as the solid stick- aside from that, not a bad product! :)
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is an excellent product. I first picked this up after discovering the wonders of gel deodorant. This lasts ALL DAY and the sent is sweet but not overpowering. The biggest plus is that it does not stain underarm areas of clothing.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product because it doesn't leave any white marks and smells great(this smell lasts for a long time) it is also pretty cheap and the whole bottle lasts me a long time.
San Benito, TX
Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Coconut Splash, 2.6 oz uploaded by Ilene Y.
This is my go to deodorant this product has never failed me i love the way it smells and if your a person who loves the smell of coconut I suggest you purchase this.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love anything that smells like coconut and I love secret deodorant so when I saw this I just had to buy it! The smell is so amazing. I love all the secret clear gels because they dry completely clear and don't leave any marks on my clothes. They come in so many delicious smells too!
Trust me when I tell you I've tried a lot of brands with no success . I'm very very picky with deodorant fragances and I can say this is the only brand I've liked . Good quality and long lasting products with different options depending on your needs.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is kinda sticky and if you don't use it often will turn even more stickier and white, but I use it everyday so I love it and the smell so much! leaves no stains and I don't have to worry about white marks!