Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa

by Secret

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality.; Coco Butter Kiss; Clear Gel; Antiperspirant & deodorant.

The dry deodorant in this scent is my fave. How quickly does the gel dry?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa!
Georgetown , ON
I got this product as a free sample from Bzzagent, and since then I have purchased two more deodorants sticks. 1. this smells amazing to the point where people ask what perfume I am wearing, but don't worry the smell isn't nauseatingly strong. 2. Good bye white marks. No more rubbing my shirt together frantically trying to get those pesky white lines to disappear, they never appear to begin with! The only thing I find with this though is that it does not last as long as a solid stick deodorant.... good thing it isn't crazy expensive!
Langley, British Columbia
This deodorant does a great job keeping me smelling great and not being overly sweaty. It lasts all day without having to re apply as long as I'm not doing any serious physical activities. I now prefer to use more natural deodorants,but overall this is a good deodorant for he price, it does what it's suppose to and smells great.
As a die hard fan of Secret solid deodorants I thought I would not like a gel. I've used them before and they just made my underarms feel wet and sticky. But this stuff is great! Smells like a tropical vacation, dries quickly, and just one click of the tube is all I need on my underarm. Perfect choice so you don't have any white marks, no clumps, and bonus that it's an antiperspirant as well. Great product!
Kingston, ON
Love this deodorant..only kind I use or buy....keeps me fresh and dry..never worry about odor or wetness..I'm always telling people about it...Never have to worry about reapplying during the day...well priced and well I am a coupon lover and stock up so as to never run out.
Scarborough, ON
I really love this product. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks. It goes on smooth and even and dries quick, without leaving nasty residue behind. The smell is great and lasts all day, keeping your confidence high on even the most humid days.
Grand Falls, NL
Not a fan of the gel formula. Doesn't dry instantly and does not seem to do the job as effectively as it's solid counterpart. It does seem to not leave stains thought
I really like this because I play soccer and it works really well because I don't sweat much and when I do the deodorant makes me smell good!!
I've been trying to find a deodorant that won't irritate my skin, and this stuff has been a dream! It works so good! And it smells amazing!!
Kingston , NS
This stuff is great smells so good and works well and long ! It's almost like a perfume. Great for after gym glasses and work outs
Amherstview, ON
Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa uploaded by Felicia F.
I love this deodorant! When I use it the deodorant lasts all day!! I stay dry all day and I love the smell!!