Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa

by Secret

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality.; Coco Butter Kiss; Clear Gel; Antiperspirant & deodorant.

The dry deodorant in this scent is my fave. How quickly does the gel dry?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa!
London, OH
Love the smell. Usually can find it on sale. Love the value pack. Love the different scents. Really works well. Keeps me dry.
Roland, AR
I'm such a sweaty person and this always keeps me smelling good and even when I'm working out I can smell the nice coconut!!
Elizabethton, TN
It doesn't leave any white on your black clothes but it does have a little bit of a different smell from regular deodorants.
I usually hate gel deodorant but this one gets the job done and smells amazing and the matching body sprays are great too
Muscatine, IA
I love this scent. Anything coconut I love. This is the only deodorant I'll buy. It smells amazing and lasts all day.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved it! It smelled extremely great and it stayed on all day! It's definitely a product I would purchase myself.
Lakeview, MI
My fave scent! Works great, keeps me dry and fresh without getting all over my clothing like regular deodorants
I have to have this deodorant! None of the other Fragrances work. I can go all day using this antiperspirant!:
Wellington, KS
No white marks on dark clothes! And it last all day long. And it dont take long to dry. Definitely 5 stars (:
The gel deodorants are my favorite because they don't leave residue on my skin or clothes and works the best!