Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa

by Secret

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality.; Coco Butter Kiss; Clear Gel; Antiperspirant & deodorant.

The dry deodorant in this scent is my fave. How quickly does the gel dry?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa!
Jacksonville , FL
I used to have a hard time finding a nice clear deodorant that didn't leave the white residue. This has been good and you can still smell the nice fragrance after hours.
Boulder, CO
I love the scent expressions because they smell absolutely amazing without irritating your skin, also, the gel seems to work better because it dries onto skin and doesn't rub off
Austin, TX
I tried the clear gel to help with deodorant stains and the deodorant stains were gone, but my B.O. was not... The cocoa scent was also strange, especially mixed with my B.O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really like the way this stuff smells. It goes on clear and is a really fair price for what you get. It worked to keep my arms clean even through a workout.
Titusville, FL
This is my current favorite. I really am into the gels now. I love this scent it smells like summer in your pits lol. It's very long lasting and I love it!
North Platte, NE
Ever since I switched to Secret clear gel, I will never go back to a solid. There are so many great scent choices as well. Keeps me dry and no white marks.
Love this product. it keeps me smelling great and dry all day. finally a product that I don't need to worry about on looking toward my armpits :)
Escondido, CA
I would suggest not using a gel deodorant. It doesn't dry quickly at all. You will most likely mark your shirt with the sent of your deodorant.
This deodorant has such a pleasant scent and lasts all day without the need to reapply. It dries quickly and doesn't stain my clothes.
Paterson, NJ
Love this deodorant! Smells amazing! Use this especially after gym. I always keep one stored in my locker for before and after gym.