Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa

by Secret

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality.; Coco Butter Kiss; Clear Gel; Antiperspirant & deodorant.

The dry deodorant in this scent is my fave. How quickly does the gel dry?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa!
Clarksville, AR
Favorite deodorant. It smells amazing and fries quickly. Since it's clear no product transferred to my clothes. I can't hardly find this in my store I guess it must be everyone's favorite as well. When it's out of stock I get the other coconut scent but it doesn't smell nearly as good as this one
Parkville, MD
I have to admit - I was scared to use a gel deodorant. How in the heck would something so wet keep me dry? BUT IT DOES. I can work out like a crazy person and I am dry as..a dry thing. This particular smell, though, is just lovely. Subtle, but still really nice. 5-stars.
Trenton, NJ
I bought this after I couldn't find the cocoa butter in the solid stick. It doesn't show up on clothes which is nice but I prefer the solid stick. Tip: do not put on right after you shave your armpits - IT BURNS! I don't have that problem with the solid stick.
Broken Arrow, OK
Coconut is my absolute favorite smell, if I could, I would constantly smell of vanilla and coconut. Which is exactly what this smells like, so I love it! I don't sweat much, but this keeps everything dry and smelling amazing! Highly recommend!
Dallas, TX
Secret deodorant is one of my favorites. The cocoa butter scent is great because it's not over powering, but also smells great! I like to use Secret when I'm working out or know that I will work up more of a sweat.
Las Vegas, NV
So I bought this by accident cuz I don’t usually use the gel. The scent smells absolutely amazing and you don’t get any on your clothing but I still think I like my original one better because it lasts longer and hides the smell better . Love the brand tho !
Cookeville, TN
I absolutely LOVE secret deodorant! It is amazing! It is very effective and lasts a long time! It also smells really good! It is very easy to use and doesn't make a mess. It exceeded my Expecations! I love using this product! It is great!!! I love it😏
I discovered this deodorant 10 years ago when i saw my friend using it at school. I refused to buy anything after because it smelled so amazing like a tropical island but with vanilla. I love this smell more than any other deodorant I've ever tried!!
Waco, TX
Works amazingly and has a wonderful fresh smell. My favorite thing about this deodorant is the smell. Its not too sweet, but it smells just girly enough for me. It last all day and even into the night. Never had any kind of BO issues with this.
Atlanta, GA
This comes highly recommended at fashion shows. It never stains clothes and keeps your dry and fresh for long periods of time. Which is perfect in such a humid tight space of a dressing room.