Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa

by Secret

Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents. Each scent is unique- just like you and your friends. Find the right one for your mood and personality.; Coco Butter Kiss; Clear Gel; Antiperspirant & deodorant.

The dry deodorant in this scent is my fave. How quickly does the gel dry?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa!
Tallahassee, FL
My all time favorite deodorant!!!!!!! I will never switch to another! I started using a few years ago and have rarely even switched it up, especially since it’s so affordable I’ve never really been given a reason to wander!! Smells delicious and works like a charm.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is great since it doesn’t leave any marks since it’s a gel. It also has a very nice scent. The only problem is that it doesn’t last very long and needs to be reapplied.
Sabetha, KS
This is my favorite deodorant just for its smell!!!! It smells so so so good! I do not get too sweaty so I am not sure how it holds up but it’s soft and just smells heavenly!
East Moriches, NY
Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa uploaded by Maggie T.
This has been my favorite deodorant for YEARS! It smells sweet and summery. It goes on very gentle and you only need to swipe like two times for maximum coverage. It lasts me through a brutal workout or through the whole work day. I buy it at RiteAid for $6.99, which i think is a good price considering it lasts me about a month and a half. I like the secret brand a lot but the cocoa butter scent is my favorite
Oxford, MS
I’m picky when it comes what I trust under my arm pits. I’m always worried with is it going to keep me dry, from smelling, Will it work if I get too hot, will it stop working mid-day, is the spray better than the clear gel, is it ok to use with my ph balance. Ok so maybe we all worry about these things too. Smells good and last a long time on me and my daughter.
Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant Cocoa uploaded by Rosalba M.
The scent it's really nice and sweet, like coconut and works amazing as a deodorant but the problem comes when I want to take a shower, I have to be too rough to remove it with soap, it's like a plastic feeling on the armpit so I won't buy this again
Duncansville, PA
Secret is the only deodorant brand I’ll use. I love the gel. I think it lasts a good majority of the day. I don’t really ever re apply. This is one of my favorite scents as well
Lobelville, TN
I love the smell of this deodorant and it can last a whole school today. It dries fairly quick. When you first purchase it though it is hard to push out. It's great when you don't have to do a whole lot of movement but I noticed that it didn't last a whole volleyball set. I would recommend this to anyone just looking for a deodorant to last for the day but not to an athlete because you will smell like a walking armpit all day.
Coral Springs, FL
I liked the concept of the gel because it meant that the deodorant wouldn't show up white or have any marks on my shirts but at the same time, it felt...idk...less clean? If that makes sense. It kind of felt like the gel was absorbed and it worked but not as well as other products I've used in the past. On the upside, it did smell great!
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the secret gel deodorants! They have a great scent and they don't dry on sticky or leave a residue. They definitely prevent me from being overly sweaty and mask the scent of any armpit smell that occurs naturally throughout the day! Definitely give these a try if you're looking for a new anti perspirant