Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Teresa C.Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Ashlee F.Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Megan M.

BY SECRET

Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant goes on clear provides strong protection and reduces underarm wetness. This Va Va Vanilla scent features a pleasant vanilla aroma. see more...

• I normally use the regular powder stick but I don't like ...1 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Secret Scent Expressions Truth or Pear Scent Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant this is a very good any perspirant deodorant for the price. It does a fine job in keeping me dry and I love the scent. I cannot say enough good things about this product.
Brandi S.
I love this clear deodorant and the fact that it goes on clear and remains that way. It doesn’t take much to keep me smelling super fresh all day! The variety of fragrances Secret has is amazing and all the scents I’ve tried so far have complimented my natural scent very well!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Certain scents don’t mask body odor, they make you smell sort of funky lol but the clear scents and this one specifically do the job. I life the clear gel, never dries white and doesn’t leave any residue.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
i love the scents and that it lasts all day. it says that it leaves no white marks, which is true.. only if you let it completely soak in/dry. but i feel that this is a small price to pay for a product that excels in every other aspect.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite items of all time I cannot be without it works great for me I sweat a lot and this keeps me fresh, Prize is affordable can find it anywhere from Walgreens to Walmart target! 100% recommend this item
Destiny G.
I love all the different scents that Secret has. The product isn't too expensive and the smell lasts all day. The only issue I had is that it doesn't keep me dry like I need it to.
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
This product really does not help with Oder for me. Great smell though and it does stop the sweat, but I need something that combats both a little stronger.
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Love this deodorant:) smells fresh and fruity! Works better than most clinical deodorants I've tried. I got it on sale at Walgreens for a little over $2.00
Erica R.
I personally do not care for gel deodorants... The scent of this was wonderful I personally do not favor the dry time when using ..
The deodorant has a very nice smile I love the fact that it's clear gel. However for me it does not work effectively .
meagan M.
I normally use the regular powder stick but I don't like the white residue. would anyone recommend using the gel?