Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Ashlee F.Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Megan M.

BY SECRET

Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant goes on clear provides strong protection and reduces underarm wetness. This Va Va Vanilla scent features a pleasant vanilla aroma. see more...

• I normally use the regular powder stick but I don't like the white ...1 Answers
Elsa S.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite items of all time I cannot be without it works great for me I sweat a lot and this keeps me fresh, Prize is affordable can find it anywhere from Walgreens to Walmart target! 100% recommend this item
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I love all the different scents that Secret has. The product isn't too expensive and the smell lasts all day. The only issue I had is that it doesn't keep me dry like I need it to.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
San Antonio , TX
This product really does not help with Oder for me. Great smell though and it does stop the sweat, but I need something that combats both a little stronger.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I personally do not care for gel deodorants... The scent of this was wonderful I personally do not favor the dry time when using ..
The deodorant has a very nice smile I love the fact that it's clear gel. However for me it does not work effectively .
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This was a great scent and I used it for a long time. I however have to switch ever so often.
johni h.
johni h.
I love secret deodorant! Its all i will buy! I don't sweat much so it worka perfect for me
mariajose m.
mariajose m.
Waukegan, IL
Love this plus it leaves you no white marks like other deodorants do use it all the time
Chante W.
Chante W.
Parrish, AL
Love secret deodorant. It's really good for sports and last the whole day honestly
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I love this deodorant it doesn't get all hard and dry! It also smells so good.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
I normally use the regular powder stick but I don't like the white residue. would anyone recommend using the gel?