Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Crystal P.

BY SECRET

Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant goes on clear provides strong protection and reduces underarm wetness. This Ooh-La-La Lavender scent features lovely and light notes of lavender that will leave a lasting impression youll love. see more...

Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I have bought ever secret product after I tried one. I love them all, the smell good, they last long, they are soft on my skin, and don't irritate my skin or give it a rash. I would definitely buy this again. I do think that they are a bit expensive but I still buy them because they are a great product. The clear gel was nice because it also didn't leave any residue from the deodorant on my clothes.
Jill W.
Jill W.
This keeps me smelling fresh all day. Although I continue to sweat. I love the smell. It never leaves marks on my clothes. I sweat a lot and so tend to smell by the end of the day with other deodorants. With this, it keeps me smelling clean and floral. I just wish even the clinical strength would keep me dry, but nothing I've tried can.
hailey g.
hailey g.
At first I did not like how this applied since I was used to using regular stick deodorant but the more I used it the more I loved it. It is definitely something to get used to but does not leave a white mark or clump on your armpits. I would recommend.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I sadly sweat a lot and it is easy for deodorant to not last all day but with this it does.
Laina G.
Laina G.
Loved this! I stayed fresh all day, and it's hard to find a good deodorant that does that!
Leanne O.
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
My daughter is just starting to need deodorant and this is working great for her.
Love this product because it smells so good but also because it lasts so long
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Secret Clear Gel products are some of the few that actually do what they say. They keep you dry and do not rub off on your clothes. Interestingly, I was changing clothes one day and got a subtle whiff of vanilla. At first I thought I smelled a candle or an air freshener but a more thorough whiff of my underarm revealed that the smell was actually my antiperspirant. Sort of comical but sort of neat at the same time. I'm not used to my armpits smelling like vanilla. Bottom line: It works and smells good.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
I've tried almost everything there is to try. Nothing seemed to work. If I sweat even the slightest I would start to smell. This smells awesome and leaves me smelling good all day even if I work up a sweat. It's also a clear gel so no white streaks on your clothes which is great!
Ariya J.
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a great deodorant! It feels nice and cool under your armpits and leaves no residue on clothes. Not only is the deodorant a great formula, but it also comes in multiple scents. It's a deodorant I always go back to and is affordable. Definitely a deodorant you need to try.