Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Crystal P.

BY SECRET

Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant goes on clear provides strong protection and reduces underarm wetness. This Ooh-La-La Lavender scent features lovely and light notes of lavender that will leave a lasting impression youll love. see more...

Jessica P.
Me mantienen fresca pero lo que no me gusta es que me deja como una blanca cosa será por que el desodorante es en barra 😢 pero huelen rico eso es lo que cuenta fresca y co. Olor rico perfecto jeje me gusta pero no lo compro otra vez
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I love the smell of this deodorant and not to mention I’ve noticed that when you purchase a clear gel deodorant you don’t get stains on your shirt from it at the end of the day! The price is affordable and I like to get the 2pks when they have them at target or Walmart. Also it lasts all day long!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love gel deodorants. They feel refreshing and dry without leaving any white marks. Secret never disappoints and I love that they have so many different scents to choose from. Every time I go to buy another I like to pick out a different scent. They've all impressed me so far! I don't sweat like crazy, I'd say I sweat normally, so this works great for me. The rare times that I do sweat profusely I only have to reapply once and I'm good. I highly recommend!
Ashleigh F.
I've tried almost everything there is to try. Nothing seemed to work. If I sweat even the slightest I would start to smell. This smells awesome and leaves me smelling good all day even if I work up a sweat. It's also a clear gel so no white streaks on your clothes which is great!
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a great deodorant! It feels nice and cool under your armpits and leaves no residue on clothes. Not only is the deodorant a great formula, but it also comes in multiple scents. It's a deodorant I always go back to and is affordable. Definitely a deodorant you need to try.
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
This is my to go deodorant! I've been using it for a corone of years now and it's the only that really helps with odor and it does jot stain my clothes. It has a great smell and I would recommend this product.
Haley M.
Seriously gel deodorant is the way to go! Absolutely no residue and absolutely all the protection you need. Switch to gel and you won't regret it. I use this deodorant every single day and I love it
Jill W.
This keeps me smelling fresh all day. Although I continue to sweat. I love the smell. It never leaves marks on my clothes. I sweat a lot and so tend to smell by the end of the day with other deodorants. With this, it keeps me smelling clean and floral. I just wish even the clinical strength would keep me dry, but nothing I've tried can.
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
I have bought ever secret product after I tried one. I love them all, the smell good, they last long, they are soft on my skin, and don't irritate my skin or give it a rash. I would definitely buy this again. I do think that they are a bit expensive but I still buy them because they are a great product. The clear gel was nice because it also didn't leave any residue from the deodorant on my clothes.
hailey g.
At first I did not like how this applied since I was used to using regular stick deodorant but the more I used it the more I loved it. It is definitely something to get used to but does not leave a white mark or clump on your armpits. I would recommend.